Advanced trading lessons - page 18

You know

You know how many traders here are going dang it! I knew that deep down inside of me!!

If you have traded and lost or watched as the trade left with out you. You are saying

dang it boe!! Lol dang it!

Red bull

You great guy you. You got me! I'm sorry.

I can tell you are getting this. I read the post above you. Lol.

You were talking about managing a trade. Ok were good.lol

just call me moe it's ok.lol

Here we are

It is late tomorrow i will try to find time to start this.

In order to learn targets we must veer off into price action.

This is one of my most favorite subjects. You know this is going to be the fun part.

Starting tomorrow. Most likley

Nice

Trend changer good point. There is a saying while other traders are buying pro traders are selling.

The trick is to when they are selling. If you know what is happening why wait for emotional

confirmation. Confirmation = emotion. Emotion = stress. Stress = confusion. Confusion = mistakes.

Great point , some times i am late. Then theirs that emotion. I am with you trend changer most

trades i lake to pin point right away. That keeps me emotion free.

Like i said at the beginning it depends on the trader though, some can deal with the emotion.

But i am like trend changer if i can avoid it i will. I do what they say can not be done all the time.

Looking for the traps. Getting in on the tops in a down trend, and the bottoms in an up trend.

I like it mean. That's just me. What mean by that is i trade with a little momentum against me

when ever possible.

I can not tell you how many times i was wrong and still made money. The trick is going against

counter trending momentum. Looking for the traps.

ok here we go.

in order to understand targets we have to under stand, candles.

this is the types of candles we will cover first.

trend bar, medium range, small range, large range.

pin bars with trend, medium range, small rang, large range.

pin bars against the trend.

we will consider time. when looking at candles.

we will divide candles into time.in fact we will start with this subject.

the reason

the reason we are doing this first is to show you what to expect.

all traders talk about filtering out the noise of candles, they are taught to do so.

this is part of the scam. the noise is what tells traders what to expect.

this is going to get very advanced in the next few days. so fasten your seat belts.

inside all trending candles is noise. noise is counter trending candles inside of a trending candle.

Files:

the reality.

the reality of the division looks something like this.

Files:

a candle is also divided

a candle is also divided like this.

Files:

oops

divided like this

Files:

some times

some times when a price is physically getting closer to the right side that could be sign of weakening.

or could be sign it had already been week for a long time and just got strong late.

Files:
Reason: