'Close all'/'Open' tools - page 29

Hi guys,

The "BuySellCloseModify + BasketTrades [Script]" can quickly Open, Modify, or Close any number of Buy/Sell order(s). It also has Money Management, Hedging, and Basket Trade options. I know it's loaded with options but I needed something that had all the trading options I required at any given moment...

Looking for a Script

I'm looking for a script that will

Take the High (buy stop script) or the low (Sell Stop Script) of the previous candle.

Buy Stop script

When the price breaks to the high side 3 pips above the trigger candle's high a stop is placed 5 pips below the low of the same candle. Now this is the previous candle

Sell Stop Script

When the price breaks to the low side 3 pips below the trigger candles low a stop is placed 5 pips above the high of the same candle. now this is the previous candle

In the picture this is an exampl of a buys stop

a buy stop would be place at 119.23

with a S/L of 118.73 with is the candles low -5

Files:
untitled.gif  66 kb

Code mq4 who help me for application.... percentEquitytrailing

who help me ! I would an ea that closes all trades open

whit percentEquitytrailing 0,40 % in my account.

The trades are put manually ! Is it possible ? thank you !

How can I close all open trades at once?

Please can anybody tell me if there is any software that can close all open trades at one click in MT4

Thanks

hi

if I'm not forgot that script already discuss in this forum , you can find using search tool

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

bzman:
Please can anybody tell me if there is any software that can close all open trades at one click in MT4 Thanks

You may use the script over here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173000

wall03:
who help me ! I would an ea that closes all trades open

whit percentEquitytrailing 0,40 % in my account.

The trades are put manually ! Is it possible ? thank you !

Try e-CloseByPercentProfit.mq4. It's on current thread.

Script to open order with Take Profit in pips.

Hy, traders.

I'm Glauco, from Brazil.

I woul'd like to get a script to mt4, that open orders with Take Profit n' Stop loss definite in pips.

The mt4 default is definite in quote n' this is bad to my manual Trading system.

Thank's a million.

Glauco

Order script...

glaucotrader:
Hy, traders.

I'm Glauco, from Brazil.

I woul'd like to get a script to mt4, that open orders with Take Profit n' Stop loss definite in pips.

The mt4 default is definite in quote n' this is bad to my manual Trading system.

Thank's a million.

Glauco

Hi Glauco

Take a look at this one.

Regards,

Files:
Reason: