Advanced trading lessons - page 23

Ok i am not getting answers, i will leave you to "advanced technical studies".. good luck to all..thanks ..

philt:
Ok i am not getting answers, i will leave you to "advanced technical studies".. good luck to all..thanks ..

thanks for your mercy

[lang=it]

Using a quantitative method the best strategy is to ignore him..............[/lang]

pheaton61:
I like what I have read so far, how can I download this to study it and could you give more simples of the setup like very slow by the numbers I am new at this

Hi,

Go up to top of thread, click on thread tools, click on show printable version, then print if you wish

regards

TCT

[lang=it]

YYYYYYYHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

Gone! ok let's come back to serious stuff[/lang]

jasonckb:
thanks for your mercy

Your welcome. Thanks for chat and putting up with it.

[lang=it]Hi Boe,

where are you? we are waiting for you[/lang]

ok guys

wow this is great no one leave, again i apologies. sorry to all. i just feel under attack here. now we can discuss this

together. as a teem i tell you what instead of just me showing every one what i know why don't we all

work together and every one do research as a team. that way no one is left out. that way every one can draw there own

opinions on the results.

really the best thing i ever knew how to do was ask the right questions and how to approach finding answers. that's

what i do.and we can even ask ourselves is the scientific approach correct? lets open things up so every one feels

apart of the results. i would like that very much.

i just show you how i am doing the science, and what answers i hope to receive from the work.

every one here seems to be very intelligent. i will probably learn more then i thought possible.

i will post my back testing idea's. i will tell you what i think, and every one can do research independently

and tell me what they think. that way i do not have to be the lone gun here.

can we all work together? is that ok.

Boe,

I welcome your idea and I would love to be part of the team.

Thanks.

segmenting candles

now this is my idea for researching price action.

on scale one through five i want to know what the probabilities are the candle will continue with

a small range pull back and followed by a new trending candle or is it a trap?

i know the think the data can not stand alone by its self. but when combined with other data

i believe it extremely useful.

an extra benefit after young traders test this way the realize what day the majority moves on.

with that it builds psychological trust. so if there is no other benefit from the data, this benefit

will be valuable.

but i know what i found and i am interested to see or here what others see.