MONEY MAKING manual trading system - page 35

I tell you why , cos it gives a good guideline for manual trading, at least for me , it allows me take trades earlier .

altoronto:
Added TF for SSL indicator, also added Magic number.

Did any one use this EA? I tested it live on demo account on 7 pairs yesterday and it made 180 pips...I will keep testing for another week to see what I can get. I still have some idea to improve this EA, I wonder if you could share the code? If not, I can put my thoughts here to see if you can do that.

Thanks for the great work!

shiningstar:
Did any one use this EA? I tested it live on demo account on 7 pairs yesterday and it made 180 pips...I will keep testing for another week to see what I can get. I still have some idea to improve this EA, I wonder if you could share the code? If not, I can put my thoughts here to see if you can do that. Thanks for the great work!

Hi Shiningstar,

I can't seem to get the EA to perform via MT4 trade simulator. Can you share your settings and the pairs you traded. The system works great manually with my added indi filters.

TIA!

shiningstar:
Did any one use this EA? I tested it live on demo account on 7 pairs yesterday and it made 180 pips...I will keep testing for another week to see what I can get. I still have some idea to improve this EA, I wonder if you could share the code? If not, I can put my thoughts here to see if you can do that. Thanks for the great work!

Yeah but yesterday it was hard not to make any pips , i wouldnt rely on this EA ,

blutkehlchen:
Yeah but yesterday it was hard not to make any pips , i wouldnt rely on this EA ,

I gotta agree with you on this Blutkehlchen. How can you rely on an EA? Unless you can some how factor in market conditions, news events etc?

With that said, I like the StepStop EA ( more like a smart trailing stop after a trade is entered )

TokyoDrifter:
Hi Shiningstar,

I can't seem to get the EA to perform via MT4 trade simulator. Can you share your settings and the pairs you traded. The system works great manually with my added indi filters.

TIA!

Hi TokyoDrifter,

Here is my settings and pairs. Actually, the reason I choose these pairs is just because the spread of these pairs are lower than 4.

I just tested for one trending day so the result does not mean anything. I will test more next week.

Hope this helps.

Files:
v2settings.jpg  54 kb
pairs.jpg  8 kb

shiningstar:
Hi TokyoDrifter,

Here is my settings and pairs. Actually, the reason I choose these pairs is just because the spread of these pairs are lower than 4.

I just tested for one trending day so the result does not mean anything. I will test more next week.

Hope this helps.

Thanks Shiningstar!

jturns23:
LOL. You have been on this site for 5 years bragging about some stupid scalping EA that only works on demo accounts. If you made anything near what you claim your EA can.............. you would be retired. If this was my forum, you would be banned, you don't contribute sh#t to this forum other than bragging about stupid EA's.

Thank you very much for atacking me.

Thanks .

Bongo

Reason: