MONEY MAKING manual trading system - page 29

jackson_philips:
Here you Go..

Thanks Jackson,

Here is a Woody chop zone indicator that has retrace built in it as well. You can just mouse over the bars to get the value.

Files:

Hello TokyoDrifter

StepChoppy_v1.mq4 has a dependency on the following two indicators.

StepMA_v7.mq4

StepRSI_v5.2.mq4

Can you please post them here too.

Cheers

Good Day Today

Hey Guys,

Today was a pretty Good Day. Me and My new Buddy and Mentor (Mahmood) from GMI hit the Target right in the beggining of the EU Session.

I Bagged 20+ Pips and made $250 on my live account..

And to quench my Greed I started a $5000 Demo Account and Belted the Demo Market using the Darkonix System

Wish it was in real life

Files:

madcedar:
Hello TokyoDrifter

StepChoppy_v1.mq4 has a dependency on the following two indicators.

StepMA_v7.mq4

StepRSI_v5.2.mq4

Can you please post them here too.

Cheers

Hi Madcedar,

I got it from this thread. I don't use it with the other indi's though. Just looking for a heads up on a chop or retrace.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173815

Cheers

" Will you helping me "

jackson_philips:
Hey Guys,

Today was a pretty Good Day. Me and My new Buddy and Mentor (Mahmood) from GMI hit the Target right in the beggining of the EU Session.

I Bagged 20+ Pips and made $250 on my live account..

And to quench my Greed I started a $5000 Demo Account and Belted the Demo Market using the Darkonix System

Wish it was in real life

Hi Mr. Jackson,

I need help from you Sir'.

How can you setting SSL_Bar that you using like in a picture ( for 15, 30, 60 and 240 minutes ).

Thank you so much for your help and kindness Sir.

Regards,

Paulinge

Becarefull

Paulinge:
Hi Mr. Jackson,

I need help from you Sir'.

How can you setting SSL_Bar that you using like in a picture ( for 15, 30, 60 and 240 minutes ).

Thank you so much for your help and kindness Sir.

Regards,

Paulinge

Hey I'm not any Sir..I'm just a 28 years old Creep trying to make it big .. anyways.. here's how you would get multiple SSL Bars on to your Chart..

You'll need to add SSL Bar Indicators one at a time and Edit the Settings as shown in the Figure..

Or here's a Template that you can use ..

But just a warning.. in the previous post there was a note regarding this Multiple SSL Bars not being very efficient. Please don't get into a trade immediately after you see all SSL Bars change colour.. You might still want to wait say about 8 or 9 SSL 4H Bars after the Color Change. ..

Files:

Wish this Happened in Real Life

After I stopped trading yesterday.. I wanted to see where I would get with a $5000 buck Demo Account .. and Wow this Darkonix Systemand the PullBack SystemCombined does really work..

Oh and since it was a demo account I just Hit each trade with everything that i got ...

How is everyone else's trading going on with the Darkonix System.. Care to Share results ?

Hehehe iam pretty sure that if you would use that kind of money mangement on real account no system could prevent you from getting burned.

What are you risking ? Something like 20% right ?

Another Good Day

blutkehlchen:
Hehehe iam pretty sure that if you would use that kind of money mangement on real account no system could prevent you from getting burned. What are you risking ? Something like 20% right ?

Totally agree, i'll keep my wild side on the Demo Account and trade safe on the live Account..

Today was another Good Day. Got 20 pips Made $40 bucks using the Darkonix System

Sell @ 1.3909

TP @ 1.3889

Any other Charts ?

Hey blutkehlchen

Have you tried using the Darkonix System on any other charts. I'm going to test it on EUR/CHF & GBP/USD..

Just wanted to know if its a waste of time..

Reason: