MONEY MAKING manual trading system - page 34

TokyoDrifter:
Google him. Your fanning your his face with your show cards.

I didn't know that. To many faces on Google.

Thanks.

TokyoDrifter:
Google him. Your fanning your his face with your show cards.

Which Don Adams?

Interesting

The switch here to H1 was in fact interesting to compare success ratios and average tp and sl needed between time frames.

Has anyone looked into it more?

Everyone else here is doing the standard M15?

Brian

jackson_philips:
Ok another thing that I think that might work out.. Since 1HR trends may go on for a day or two.. we can use the 30 minute or 15 minute chart to find a trigger in between..

So once we determine the trend, we enter the trade when we get a Signal on the 15 Minute Chart and the Switch to the 1HR chart and wait till we get a different Signal to exit ..

My brain is working over time I think

TokyoDrifter:
I am in EU now. First time using the StepStop EA. Targeting 50pips. Lets see if it works out.

Your step choppy.. default set?

Brian

Your step choppy.. default set?

golden1:
Your step choppy.. default set? Brian

I just use it as is. Nice little heads up tool imo.

Bongo:
Which Don Adams?

Geee...that's a tough one. Let me get back to you in a few days.

Thanks for sharing this system with us. So, we put all the indis and the EA on the 15M chart, right? The casual 240M TF reference on the first post threw me off; or is it just me silly?

Someone, can you please clarify?

thanks a bunch.

golden1:
The switch here to H1 was in fact interesting to compare success ratios and average tp and sl needed between time frames.

Has anyone looked into it more?

Everyone else here is doing the standard M15?

Brian

ForexNB1:
Thanks for sharing this system with us. So, we put all the indis and the EA on the 15M chart, right? The casual 240M TF reference on the first post threw me off; or is it just me silly?

Someone, can you please clarify?

thanks a bunch.

The SSL Bars are an multitimframe indicator, set to 4h if you use the template, thats also the reason why the last 16bars repaint on 15m charts . If you use the template provided by Darkonix everything is setup by his rules.

Bongo:
I'm in this forum for over 5 years,

I postet many robots and EA for free,

How many you posted????????

Bongo

Online Currency Trading by Robots

LOL. You have been on this site for 5 years bragging about some stupid scalping EA that only works on demo accounts. If you made anything near what you claim your EA can.............. you would be retired.

If this was my forum, you would be banned, you don't contribute sh#t to this forum other than bragging about stupid EA's. We should call you Don Steinitz!!!!

jturns23:
LOL. You have been on this site for 5 years bragging about some stupid scalping EA that only works on demo accounts. If you made anything near what you claim your EA can.............. you would be retired. If this was my forum, you would be banned, you don't contribute sh#t to this forum other than bragging about stupid EA's. We should call you Don Steinitz!!!!

Then since this particular method have fix set of rules and can be program as a "stupid EA" why bother with it?

Reason: