MONEY MAKING manual trading system - page 28

deforex247:
Hello everyone. I want to teach you something I discovered but am still studing it and from what I see it works 90 to 95% of the time.

I got this Idea from the course Architecture. You notice that before any architectural design is started by an architect, a scale module(smaller version of the main project) is designed by the architect to show his prospective client . So I thought to myself instead of using the Mtf indicator, why not scale down a large time frame to a smaller time frame.

I am crazily in love with the 15 mins time frame but I still want to be sure am in line with the major trend or lets say something like that. We have trending and ranging markets in all time frames but its what you do with it that matters.

Nuff said now lets get down to the real deal though its a simple maths.

Example. I have an indicator that is ment to work with 4h timefram and its parameters is 10 Lets use the so called repainting indicators SSL or what ever you call it.

With a parameter of 10 on 4tf this means that the indicator calculates based on the past 10 4h bars = 4 x 10= 40hours

so if 40hours= 60mins x 40=2400mins.

therefore the equivalent parameter on 15m time frame:

2400mins./15mins.= 160bars crazy, but true check it.

So if someone is trading an indicator of parameter 10 on 4h I will trade that same indicator with a parameter of 160.

Before I upload a pic I want you to do a little research.

Place the ssl indicator on 4htf with a parameter of 10 and put a horizontal line where the colour changes to where it changes again. Eg first red bar to the last red bar. Now switch to 15min time frame and change the indicator parameter from 10 to 160 and look at where those lines you put on the 4h time frame falls. Most times U will have a Red start and a red finish like the 4hTf. I don't usually post my research, but with people like codex and JTG around I am encouraged. I know some foolish traders will just want to Kill this. Please if it sounds stupid simply Ignore it but go back and study equivalent fraction in mathematics. 50/100, 30/60, 72/144 are all equal fractions cos they ar all equal to I/2(half)

By doing so you don't have to switch time frames or use MTF indicators because u will end up having to wait for a 4h time frame to close while I will be there trading. I will upload two Images to show u what I mean.

Hey Guys,

According to this.. Does it mean we don't have to wait for 16 Bars if we change SSL to 160 ? And if we don't how long do we wait to enter the trade ?

In theory 10 on 4h and 160 on 15m should show the same values , but firstly you dont know if its weighted somehow on price evolving and secoundly if you wanna trade fir 4h trendfilter you still need 16 bars to complete the cicle.

It may show 4h trend changes earlier , but then it will also produce more false signals.

In my opnion , if you spot a trend change wait for the first pullback from a TL opr the NonlagMA and the go in , even if this isnt exactly by darkonix approach , but trading pullbacks its also such a common daytrading thing.

In my opnion things like that also are making the difference between a EA which will mostly fail and a human who can adept to market conditions in no time.Nevertheless selfdiscipline is also very important it simply makes no sense to abonden a good startegie which you already know well cause you had a loosing week and widen stop or even revenge trading .

How about this Idea ?

Ok i guess I understand what you are trying to say.. now here's something that I thought about.. I'm not sure if i'm just crapping around trying to get more Pips

In the Pic below, My Idea is to enter when all SSL Bars becomes the same color..I know that goes against the Darkonix Rule, but now with this new 50%Deal.. Would you say it would be safe to get into a trade after 8 SSL 10 Bars when all shows the same colour..

MTF analyses is always good , try it out, but you could also unload all the ssl bars and stoch , and you would have had exact the same entry as if you would have traded the pullback from the MA, in this example.

Yupper

blutkehlchen:
MTF analyses is always good , try it out, but you could also unload all the ssl bars and stoch , and you would have had exact the same entry as if you would have traded the pullback from the MA, in this example.

Oh yeah, you are absolutely correct.. I tried going through that Flag Trading Strategy, but couldn't get my brain to grasp it.. Tomorrow i'm going to try to make some Bucks using the Darkonix System.. Will start with $25 Micro Account. Lets see what happens..

Yeah i know that thread , actualy iam doing something very similar with every startegy , just without divergence , 1-2-3 or the cci which the author of Flag trading is using , pullbacks , or this flag trading system its more or less the same in the end , its just a matter of how you name things .

I guess you have also already seen through your journey that there are maybe 3-4 different systems for normal retail traders but 10^23 variations with different names

Another Thought

Ok Since you were talking about Pull Backs ,

I thought of something, it might be able to give us multiple Entries if anyone wants to be safe and not just blindly follow the NonLagMa Indi and Ride the Trend..

In the screenshot below the Retracement Finder (RF) will show PullBack and NonLagMa will determine the Trend

1) For an Up Trend, if the RF hits a -50 Pullback then we place a Buy Trade on the next candle..

2) For a Down Trend, if the RF hits a +50 PullBack then we place a Sell Trade on the next Candle..

Once again, its just a thought, don't B**CH slap me if its a stupid plan...

Oh and I think we can be a bit more Accurate while Entering a Trade by using Hotkeys.. Like I use Alt+Sfor sell and Alt+B for buy (TP is 15pips).. Alt+C for Close all Trades

Files:

Very interesting system,thanks for sharing darkonix ! I will test it on demo first be4 using on my live MT4 account.

jackson_philips:
Ok Since you were talking about Pull Backs ,

I thought of something, it might be able to give us multiple Entries if anyone wants to be safe and not just blindly follow the NonLagMa Indi and Ride the Trend..

In the screenshot below the Retracement Finder (RF) will show PullBack and NonLagMa will determine the Trend

1) For an Up Trend, if the RF hits a -50 Pullback then we place a Buy Trade on the next candle..

2) For a Down Trend, if the RF hits a +50 PullBack then we place a Sell Trade on the next Candle..

Once again, its just a thought, don't B**CH slap me if its a stupid plan...

Oh and I think we can be a bit more Accurate while Entering a Trade by using Hotkeys.. Like I use Alt+Sfor sell and Alt+B for buy (TP is 15pips).. Alt+C for Close all Trades

Hi Jackson,

Could you post an attachment of that RF indicator for a fellow indi junkie? I need to feed the monkey.

Thanks in advance!

Feed your Monkey

TokyoDrifter:
Hi Jackson,

Could you post an attachment of that RF indicator for a fellow indi junkie? I need to feed the monkey.

Thanks in advance!

Here you Go..