MONEY MAKING manual trading system - page 31

The Unfortunate Truth

donstenx:
Hello everyone who has got a lot of profit from this awesome system. Can anyone show me how to filter fake signal? or just u guys follow the rules and let it hit SL? if you guys have any idea how to filter fake signal let me know. thanks!

See my attachment to see my confusion.

Yup, if somebody took that trade it would be unfortunate.. but if you put your Money Management Right,, You would hit the SL with minimum Loss..

in the long RUN, if the number of wins is more than the number of loss, you are in Profit ...

I just take one trade a day using this system.. so I start looking from 6:00GMT..I take the first Signal make 10-15 pips and stop for the day.. and that seems to be working for me.. you may wanna try to trade less to make more ..

Now here's my take on the screenshot

If you look at the Darkonix ScreenShot that you posted...After he hit the 70pip Mark the SSL Barwould have Turned Red, Since the drowntrend started.So I wouldn't take the trade because SSL Bar just turned RED and I would need to wait 16 Bars..then after a few Bars the Price went really high and thats whats caused the Buy Signal. At that point the SSL bar would have still been Red..

You will notice that SSL Bar will intermittently change colour during the beggining of a Trend Change.. and thats why you need to monitor the thingy every now and then.. Then again if you don't see it and you lost that trade. its just part of the Game

donstenx:
Hello everyone who has got a lot of profit from this awesome system. Can anyone show me how to filter fake signal? or just u guys follow the rules and let it hit SL? if you guys have any idea how to filter fake signal let me know. thanks!

See my attachment to see my confusion.

No need to be confused:) Just face the fact that no , simply no system nor any trader is always right, accept losses.

From my point of view it wont make sense to add more indicators to filter anything.

With a few months or years of experience you will be able to spot good or bad setups even better , but even then youll have loosing days .

There is no holy grail nor any indicator which will shortcut your way through hard training , its like it is with every other job.

For this example you posted , either it hit SL or NonLagMA turned red , whatever came first

Codex:
So I am sure that most of you know (well I did not at least) that the little indicator that is freely available on this forum and used in this really solid strategy called "SSL_fast_sBar_alert_mtf".

Got itself a rename by some unscrupulous scammers who then slapped it with a new name and sold it on for $50...

The schizers who did this are: MegaTrendFX. They called their little indicator "SiteLite III Alert"

Scroll down to the end of their page and you will it their for $50.

(I have a copy of this indicator and it provides the identical parameters as well as plots the same. I am proud to say that I did not pay for their indicator and got it FREELY from somewhere just for the purpose of checking the results)

It's sh!ts like them that give this industry such a bad name.

Cheers

Codex

another one is elemental trader which is actually zup 84, 86 indicator they sold it 4 $1000ish

I also think it is nothing wrong with adding some personal experience into a system , i guess that it is what realy can make you money, otherwise we would just code that into an EA and get rich while diing cos of boredom

So for example on that chart you see from today i couldnt resist but trade those marked candle allthough it was against the rules , but it looked good to me and made some money . Now iam looking for an entry to go long , allthough maybe its already over . . Anyway i made my pips for today

The day before you also see a loosing trade (where the nonLag is grey) i didnt marked it , but i lost 12+Spread pips there , definetly not a bad loss for a startegy on a 15m TF

Files:
eur.gif  188 kb

thanks for answering my question yeah M. management is important. yet did you guys experience the repainting of NonLagMa? just now it show buy when EU at 1.4020. SSL fast already in green then non lagma turns green and buy signal prompted. yet a minutes later the candle falls then it turns red again. have u guys experience on that? thanks

Go to the options of nonlagma and chance colors back to zero

Might have Stumbled Upon Something

Ok I was just messing around with some of the setting on the Darkonix System and I found out something really interesting..

I changed the SSL Bar LB to 3 and I left the TF as 240, Instead of trading on 15M chart, I did it on the 1H Chart.

And it did give awesome results.. I just hope i can replicate it again.. I'll be testing this for the next 1 week.. Will let you guys know what happens..You guys could also test it and come up with your results..

Files:
1.bmp  857 kb

thx jackson for your news founds and share

Yeah good luck but you didnt wait for the 4h candle to close,thats to dangerous in my opinion.

Anyway , was a nice day i made 31pips and ill end trading for today ..

Have a nice WE

jackson_philips:
Ok I was just messing around with some of the setting on the Darkonix System and I found out something really interesting..

I changed the SSL Bar LB to 3 and I left the TF as 240, Instead of trading on 15M chart, I did it on the 1H Chart.

And it did give awesome results.. I just hope i can replicate it again.. I'll be testing this for the next 1 week.. Will let you guys know what happens..You guys could also test it and come up with your results..

Ok another thing that I think that might work out.. Since 1HR trends may go on for a day or two.. we can use the 30 minute or 15 minute chart to find a trigger in between..

So once we determine the trend, we enter the trade when we get a Signal on the 15 Minute Chart and the Switch to the 1HR chart and wait till we get a different Signal to exit ..

My brain is working over time I think

Reason: