MONEY MAKING manual trading system - page 45

Darkonix thank you for sharing.

yoyotrader, attached some fibo inidicators, may be useful...

Files:

Better Than Many Commercials

Thank you Darkonix for starting this thread.

As a matter of interest, are your agreed improvements to the system ammended to the first page?

Cheers

shipdit

meaneradicator:
I have a question from those who trade the Darkonix strategy:

It is 3h00 GMT SSL is Green - nonLag is Red

It is 4h00 GMT SSL is Green - nonLag turns Green

I do not trade, because it is not 6h00 GMT yet.

At 6h00 GMT SSL is still Green, nonLag is still Green

What should I do? Trade or not trade?

Thank you in advance for the answer.

NO! You do NOT trade.

The change in colour MUST happen during European session, and you take the trade immediately!!

Is anyone using this

Is anyone using this strategy???????/ and if so, is this profitable????

pls comment

Happy pipping

im using M15 TF but change the SSl bar to H1 (60 min) period and sycn better with M15 setup

try it and good luck..

and tq for the great system

sorry bad english

Thanks darkonix for this simply yet effective system. We humans just like complicating things for no reason.

Like GT3RS said keep it simple and you will profit

All the best in 2012!!!

jackson_philips:
Ok,

I totally stopped this trend indicator and started of with Gann Grid, Gan HiLo Indicator & EMA50 alone . Then I started off a Demo Standard Account and tadaaaa , i'm Rocking and Rolling.. Next step live standar Account

Statement

[lang=ru]Hi, Dear waterskiguy!!! I live in Uzbekistan. In forex I almost beginner, on this am necessary your help (I already in crisis - has enclosed on really 600 $ and has merged up to 300 $). I have read this thread almost completely. On this wanted with you to communicate, I since 7-8 months work and I study many strategy, but is useless. Is necessary profitable and safe strategy (or indicators). Once again I shall forgive, if probably help me, please! Mine mail: husanboybeknazarov@operamail.com[/lang]

saiman4u:
today I have 2 free hours and I made some pips

[lang=ru]I too very much wanted to know about your strategy!!![/lang]

This thread has gone pretty quiet. Anyone still using this system? I§m been testing it on a demo and working well so far!!

thanks darko

really glad i found this thread...it has been a PIPstactic month and this thing really works...win rate is about 85-90%.

last night, i tried using the StepStopExpert EA and went to sleep. when i woke up, it closed my trades early and missed the 50pips TP but what i can say...still a good way to end the month with green pips

Reason: