MONEY MAKING manual trading system - page 23

Gann high/low activator

The indicator is from Elite Section I can't post him here!

PM me with your email

Here is my TPL

p1253:

PM me with your email

Here is my TPL

Could you please email me the indicator Sir..

deltasmg(at)gmail(dot)com

Many thanks before

p1253:
Hello Traders, This is my MONEY MAKING system " NO" 16 candles back!

would you mind email me the indicator ,please..Thank you p1253

bgd_14(at)yahoo(dot)com

p1253:

PM me with your email

Here is my TPL

hi,could you please send me your indicator? thank you very much!

best regards,

Joey

which one p1253?

Gann High-Low activator histo?

name=Custom Indicator

name=ISO-8859-1''ProfitTracker

name=Custom Indicator

name=! IN10TION NewsReader v09.99g lite

name=Custom Indicator

name=nonlagma nrp

name=Custom Indicator

name=Gann High-Low activator histo

name=Custom Indicator

name=Custom Indicator

name=Custom Indicator

name=Status Monitor V1.2

Ea

Hello, I,ve been reading this discussion and this system looks good. I have started forward testing the EA v1 with the default parameters. I will post my reviews every couple of weeks.

Has anyone tested it?

More and more reasons to Get Technical

I feel that using an Indicator is good, or maybe using a couple of indicators might be good, but it should also be complimented with your own technical analysis to reduce risk.

The screen shot below will show you the System that some Indonasian Guy Came up with called the 'Sillyguy' system or something..I'm not sure of the name

He says that we need to enter trade when the two MACD lines meet and also when the Daimiani Volt - Green Line is above the Red line..

I saw that the MaC-D lines were about to intersect so I entered Trade at that time and I used GANN Grid to see where I could exit.. and too my luck, it all went well I bagged 89 pips today on a Friday

16Lots x 89pips x 10c = 14240 c = $142.20

Initial Investment : $150

Profit : 94.66%

Total Balance : $292..

Every time i make a Profit, I withdraw it and start of with $150.. I think that is a good MoneyManagement Technique

Files:
80.jpg  56 kb

Alanovic:
Hello, I,ve been reading this discussion and this system looks good. I have started forward testing the EA v1 with the default parameters. I will post my reviews every couple of weeks. Has anyone tested it?

Yes, I forward tested v1 and it made a loss. I am currently playing with v2 and its settings - today made a few losses but an overall profit. I am using it on 5 mins with 1 hour SSL. The thing is I took some profits manually when price got stuck at support or resistance. I think that is the thing with EAs - they are only a tool to assist you; you cannot make a profit by just leaving them, you have to watch and make some decisions yourself.

But try it - it is a good EA - thanks to Altoronto.

stav01:
Yes, I forward tested v1 and it made a loss. I am currently playing with v2 and its settings - today made a few losses but an overall profit. I am using it on 5 mins with 1 hour SSL. The thing is I took some profits manually when price got stuck at support or resistance. I think that is the thing with EAs - they are only a tool to assist you; you cannot make a profit by just leaving them, you have to watch and make some decisions yourself. But try it - it is a good EA - thanks to Altoronto.

How much of the balance are you risking per trade? I set it to conservative i.e. when it hits the 30 pips SL only 2% is lost. So it would require a large number of consecutive losses to blow the account.

Is this what happened to your test?

Thanks

Alan

indicators

p1253:

PM me with your email

Here is my TPL

Please could you send me the indicator aswell. Many thanks

Reason: