My Manual trading systems 15M - page 13

Well i tested it out last night using one of the M15Versions and the original together

(thank you for uploading them buy the way)

and it worked out pretty well

10 trades only 3 losses

My buy order closed at 1.5200. Sell now up to 1.5060

Things are simple.

Regards

zacharakis:
Hi, Look at this screen and how i am going to enter
Files:

what indi...

zacharakis:
My buy order closed at 1.5200. Sell now up to 1.5060

Things are simple.

Regards

hello zacharakis, would you share the indi and system?

thank you.

dude it would help if u explained some stuff along with the charts, thanks!

first post - Olga's system

vladv:
I use this system,actually my own mod! I have gained over 250 pips this month by using it.

Hi vladv,

I am trying to use the Olga's system with the red/green dots on H1. I am still learning. Would you mind sharing if you are still trading it and if your impression on the system ? Are you trading on M15 or H1 ? many thanks.

fxrulez:
Hi mason13,

Sure, ive attached the template & the indicators that ill be using to analyze these trades this week. Ive decided to go along on the 1HR TF instead of the 15min due to obvious reasons. Im not sure what the SSL Bar indicators do although they do signal something on the 15min. On the 1HR the three of them show the same thing.

I guess the channel seems to be really interesting as it shows us valid entry and exit points. Anyway will see how it goes this week...

Ive also decided to remove a few indicators like the time zones, candle time etc etc as the template looks a bit too crowded up at the moment.

Cheers

Hi fxrulez,

Are you still going well with this system ?

I am trying it now. By the way in Oz as well, can't PM you as junior. Thanks all for sharing.

kingofsofia:
I tested the SSL now that the market is going, and it is clearly not repainting, my question is irrelevant. But I want to ask how you make your entries, what indicators of those give you the signal, and which confirm it.

Hi how are youdoing wit this system? I was kind of exiting but after a close look at the indicator ssl fast, It does repint, the current and two bar back.

I would like to hear you comment.

Kindest Regards

It does not repaint if you manually set which timeframe is being used (it is set to one TF and it does not change automatically when you move from TF to TF, that is why you see repainting). But I do not use it in any way, lags a lot...

kingofsofia:
It does not repaint if you manually set which timeframe is being used (it is set to one TF and it does not change automatically when you move from TF to TF, that is why you see repainting). But I do not use it in any way, lags a lot...

Thanks for your answer, but at least in my charts It repaints, I have just seen it, in front of my eyes, as the current bar was going down, the colora was red of the last 3 bars, and at the same bar as it started to go up then the color changed to green on both indicators 30, and 60 minutes also on the last 3 or 4 bars, on 15 minutes timeframe and with both ssl, one set to 30 and the other set to 1 hour, exactly with the same settings of the template posted here. Also may I ask what indicators do you use, so far I am frustrated with most of them, I have tried pure price action and It is really hard also but It has given me more confidence that most if not all indicators.

Regards

maxtrader:
Thanks for your answer, but at least in my charts It repaints, I have just seen it, in front of my eyes, as the current bar was going down, the colora was red of the last 3 bars, and at the same bar as it started to go up then the color changed to green on both indicators 30, and 60 minutes also on the last 3 or 4 bars, on 15 minutes timeframe and with both ssl, one set to 30 and the other set to 1 hour, exactly with the same settings of the template posted here. Also may I ask what indicators do you use, so far I am frustrated with most of them, I have tried pure price action and It is really hard also but It has given me more confidence that most if not all indicators. Regards

yes, it repaints. It makes me frustraded too!

Reason: