MONEY MAKING manual trading system - page 27

@Arjan

The system presented by drakonix is quit good,as far as i tested it, of course as with any startegy you need screentime . Dont worry about ssl bars repainting, ist not actualy repainting since they are calculated on a 4h candle and of course as long as this candle is open , color may change, plus you most likely wont have any valid signal anyway, if you follow his rules(which many dont as far as i can judge by the charts and entries they have shown).

If you realy cant trade with that bars for any reason just put the gann/high low on a secound 4h chart beside your trading chart and take that as a filter

The only difference i used for testing was another pivot plotter ,cos i dont like the newsreader, and i didnt used the trailing stop but a partial close after 20 and rest with SL to BE .

Unfortunetly i have to admit i didnt test for to long , but so far its good and easy if you have enough time to watch the chart regulary during the day .

Good Luck

systems sounds really awesome can some one post the final indicators and final tpl and rules, sorry i am a newbie and lot of discussion and changes are making me confuse, can any one who is making money can attached final indicators and final tpl with rules

thanking you

yogesh

yogesheena:
systems sounds really awesome can some one post the final indicators and final tpl and rules, sorry i am a newbie and lot of discussion and changes are making me confuse, can any one who is making money can attached final indicators and final tpl with rules

thanking you

yogesh

All the indicators you need to trade Darkonix system are on the first page, everything else is bullshit.

thnks bro... but i liked tht with differnt tf ssl.

i have h4 and m15 how to get m5 and h1

just stick to what darkonix tells you. put TP just about 15-20pips and you are done. simply good soo far..hope that continue forever.

yogesheena:
thnks bro... but i liked tht with differnt tf ssl. i have h4 and m15 how to get m5 and h1

That has nothing to do with the template you can change TF agregation within the indicators , but maybe then you need further adjustment to the values,of nonlagma , cause 5min is a bid more nervous obviously.

But before youre playing around get a feel for this startegy.

Pretty Cool Huh

Sorry for the delay in Responding Ajarn,

I was tied up with a lot of work and couldn't get time to even pee..

I apologize to all to whom I sent the So called Super Safe Strategy using just RSI7.. It is actually a super Stupid Strategy. I eventually got to sit down with a Trader who has 10+ years of Experience and he said that trading with RSI or Stochastics is Good only if you are trading Divergence..

You can find info about Divergence at " Divergence Cheat Sheet | Trading Divergences | Learn Forex Trading "

I'm sorry for talking about other stuff and strategies on this Page.. I'll be testing the Darkonix system from here on and will only discuss about it here.

Files:
divergence.jpg  169 kb
friday.jpg  136 kb

The Truth

zoe226:
Hi jackson! May I ask you to share your indicators with tpl. Any help will be deeply appreciated!

Regards

zoe

Hi Zoe,

I am a Newbie forex Trader too.. from all the research that I've done, I've realized that making it big using Forex is not going to be an easy task.. and especially if you are going to rely on indicators alone, you are not going to go anywhere.

I've been testing the Darkonix System for sometime now and though it does give you good Pips, it also can give you Flicking Flase Signals.. And these False signals will kill your Account if you do not have Good Money Management..

I myself am not sure how to manage Risk .. My Greed takes over and I somehow keep putting on more and more orders per trade...I've been pretty lucky till date.

Anyways enough of the Pshycobabble..

Zoe, i can tell you for a fact that manual trading is much more interesting and will engage your brain to think more , which will eventually make you come up with your own strategy and system. Thats when you'll make some profits..

Please look at Divergence Tradingand you will see that it is an ATM Machine most of the time...You just need one Indicator (Oscilator) and Trend lines to figure it out..

On my live account, I don't want to take a risk so I only do Divergence Trading these days..

Here's how it looks like..

I wait for a Divergence to form and then wait for the Stoch Cross (Signal)..Once i see the Signal I enter. I don't look for Pips, I basically am trying to hit a initial target of $50.. ( 0.5 lots x 10pips).... Once I make the $50.. I risk that $50 make the rest of profits for the day. so eventually I don't risk the Principal Amount that I put in. Once I make about $150 - $200 bucks I stop trading and go back to sleep..

I really wish there was some place here in India where I could go and learn technical Analysis .. Till then I guess I gotta continue downloading Trading Videos and try to figure it out myself

Best of luck to your trading , Zoe

Well Jackson Phillip , its funny to watch your journey through the world of forex trading almost in real time , and trading divergence is an interesting topic , but its also definitely a topic on its own .

Darkonix is system is good as it is , i currently test it , and of course iam not testing it blindly mechanical , but it works realy well as a guideline.

So lets focus on this system please

Absolutely

blutkehlchen:
Well Jackson Phillip , its funny to watch your journey through the world of forex trading almost in real time , and trading divergence is an interesting topic , but its also definitely a topic on its own .

Darkonix is system is good as it is , i currently test it , and of course iam not testing it blindly mechanical , but it works realy well as a guideline.

So lets focus on this system please

YES SIR... Will only talk about Darkonix System here

Reason: