MONEY MAKING manual trading system - page 32

I dont wanna distract you from developing the next aprox. 12^10 templates ;-), but dont you think we would be all filthy rich by now if the market would act so smooth and "regular" as today .

I just write that cos it would be kinda sad if you would miss all the nice oppurtunities while you sit there and combine all those flashy indicators.

A technical system as guideline , and sometimes as trigger , and just add "wait for "Intialwave"( iam not talking about EW theory) , then for the first Retracement , go into the market by the following pullback ".

Files:
eurusd.gif  29 kb

Does anyone can provide a statement trading this very interesting strategy exclusively? And explain wich variant of the system it's using?

Hi all

Ntce thread. Thanks to all the Contributors. However, in Forex , nothing is certain. High systematic Discretion is required to make success of any system

GreatYves:
Does anyone can provide a statement trading this very interesting strategy exclusively? And explain wich variant of the system it's using?

Sorry i dont have any clear Statements by now, if people post statements it doesn't mean anything at all , anyway, i can show you everything in this statements, they are totally easy to fake in hindsight, but it wouldnt cost you much except time to evaluate the strat in a tradesim , or forward on demo , since its all free.

Its worth to try in my opinion

And Ninja is right allthough this strat is good , it also needs a bid of discretion , thats the key to get realy profitabel. 123patterns , trendlines ,pivots and so on

Ignore my suggestion

Todays EURUSD was kinda Ranging.. Tried to make some Mooola, but got the SL hit.. Lost 15pips ($30)..

P.S : If there's anyone from India reading this, Please let me know if there's any place where I can go learn Technical Analysis in Bangalore or Chennai or anywhere in this ** Country..

There was a nice short trade, not totaly by the rules , but anyway looked good , since it tooked out all previous swing lows, and got me 20pips on half position

Hey all,

Very interested in this system, especially the SSL indi trend confirmation on the 15min. Bellow is a Darkonix setup on the GU 15m. From what I understand I am now waiting for the 15min to complete 16 bars that will sum up the 240min/4H then trade the NonLagMA signals ( in this case red signals ).

Files:

StepStop EA

I am in EU now. First time using the StepStop EA. Targeting 50pips. Lets see if it works out.

Think I like the system....

Nice......

Question on StepStop Expert

I'm trying your system - seems good - thank you!

I'm using a MT4 demo account for now and have loaded the:

IN10NTION news reader

NonLagMA

SSL

and StepStopExpert

The only one I'm having trouble with is the StepStopExpert. I drag and drop it onto my chart and then nothing happens, I check the indicators and nothing is loaded. I don't know my way around MT4 too well, just well enough to load indicators and drag and drop them. Can you help with identifying what's not working and what I can do to get it to work?

Reason: