Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1291

Nurlan:
Hi Mrtools!

Sorry for my English

Could you slightly modify for me that indicator, add an alert to the changing colors too, and could you add an arrow to change the color and the vertical line when entering the zone of oversold overbought.

Thank you in advance!!!

Hi Nurlan, try this one out.

obos_oscilator_mtf__alerts_2_2.mq4

dear Mladen and Mrtools,

could you please add standard alerts(msg, pop up, email...) on zero crossed and levels crossed ? please check and optimize for resource friendly because when load on several charts MT 4 lags like hell. finally if not too much abusing MTF version would be cool if possible.

thank you by advance.

Files:
cssdiff.mq4  15 kb

Thank you very much Mrtools for your help

Turned out better than I would

I can't tell you how grateful I am

Heraclees:
dear Mladen and Mrtools,

could you please add standard alerts(msg, pop up, email...) on zero crossed and levels crossed ? please check and optimize for resource friendly because when load on several charts MT 4 lags like hell. finally if not too much abusing MTF version would be cool if possible.

thank you by advance.

Heraclees

That indicator is in default settings using centered TMA - which means that it recalculates/repaints. Better to avoid alerts or signals for it

ok i understand. however could you please check why its does "slow" MT4 when i open like more than 10charts. without it, mt4 works well. even i change caculation to maxbars:100 only.

Heraclees:
ok i understand. however could you please check why its does "slow" MT4 when i open like more than 10charts. without it, mt4 works well. even i change caculation to maxbars:100 only.

Heraclees

It is checking 28 symbols at each tick. That indicator can not be faster - with those settings for "symbolsToWeigh" parameter, it will always slow the terminal down

Hello Mladen and Mr. tools

I found this indicator which is part of a system but it is out dated and needs to updated. could you guys look into it and make it work again. my entire system depends on it. without it i cant do anything. It is a MTF Support and resistance fractal based indicator. Any help is much appreciated.

Thank you

Best Regards,

Darren Lall

mtf_sr.mq4

Files:
mtf_sr.mq4  6 kb

darrenlall:
Hello Mladen and Mr. tools

I found this indicator which is part of a system but it is out dated and needs to updated. could you guys look into it and make it work again. my entire system depends on it. without it i cant do anything. It is a MTF Support and resistance fractal based indicator. Any help is much appreciated.

Thank you

Best Regards,

Darren Lall

mtf_sr.mq4

Darren,

it is working with me correctly with default setting,there is some thing else with you or with your pc,lol

Files:
eurgbpm1_1.png  32 kb

right it looks like that. but if you view it on a 1 minute chart with parameters set to m30. it does not work in real time.

best regards,

Darren Lall

darrenlall:
right it looks like that. but if you view it on a 1 minute chart with parameters set to m30. it does not work in real time.

best regards,

Darren Lall

Darren,

here are pictures with all two style,first with closed all 3 tf and let on the 4th with 30 period and second with close all rest 3 and let the first as 30.it is working with me but man you must try some thing your self too with different ways ,it is a part of learning.

regards

Files:
1_5.png  143 kb
2_3.png  134 kb
Reason: