Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1291

myrx
myrx  

Marvellous work mrtools. I like those tweaks with the drop down menue. As for now it works great giving me reversal signals in ranging markets. For information only i added my settings in the bottom snap shot. Maybe its useful for someone out there. Thank you for the excellent work, mrtools - i am very grateful.

Files:
gtudor
gtudor  
myrx:
Marvellous work mrtools. I like those tweaks with the drop down menue. As for now it works great giving me reversal signals in ranging markets. For information only i added my settings in the bottom snap shot. Maybe its useful for someone out there. Thank you for the excellent work, mrtools - i am very grateful.

Heloo !

Can you tell me how you use it? thanks

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
markten:
mladen. Here's the version of the code modified by me. Many Thanks for your help. It's lhe last version where I have my alerts in the while loop of the main start() function.

markten

Try it out now : reversal_indicator_v2_2.mq4

Mark
Mark  
mladen:

markten

Try it out now : reversal_indicator_v2_2.mq4

Thanks alot! Works like a charm!

nurlan
nurlan  

Hi Mrtools!

Sorry for my English

Could you slightly modify for me that indicator, add an alert to the changing colors too, and could you add an arrow to change the color and the vertical line when entering the zone of oversold overbought.

Thank you in advance!!!

William Snyder
William Snyder  
Nurlan:
Hi Mrtools!

Sorry for my English

Could you slightly modify for me that indicator, add an alert to the changing colors too, and could you add an arrow to change the color and the vertical line when entering the zone of oversold overbought.

Thank you in advance!!!

Hi Nurlan, try this one out.

obos_oscilator_mtf__alerts_2_2.mq4

Heraclees
Heraclees  

dear Mladen and Mrtools,

could you please add standard alerts(msg, pop up, email...) on zero crossed and levels crossed ? please check and optimize for resource friendly because when load on several charts MT 4 lags like hell. finally if not too much abusing MTF version would be cool if possible.

thank you by advance.

Files:
cssdiff.mq4 15 kb
nurlan
nurlan  

Thank you very much Mrtools for your help

Turned out better than I would

I can't tell you how grateful I am

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Heraclees:
dear Mladen and Mrtools,

could you please add standard alerts(msg, pop up, email...) on zero crossed and levels crossed ? please check and optimize for resource friendly because when load on several charts MT 4 lags like hell. finally if not too much abusing MTF version would be cool if possible.

thank you by advance.

Heraclees

That indicator is in default settings using centered TMA - which means that it recalculates/repaints. Better to avoid alerts or signals for it

Heraclees
Heraclees  

ok i understand. however could you please check why its does "slow" MT4 when i open like more than 10charts. without it, mt4 works well. even i change caculation to maxbars:100 only.