Elite indicators :) - page 861

mrtools:
Talaat E, added interpolation, arrows, and alerts.

Thank you my friend

may I ask what is the difference between this indicator and one of SSA normalized end-pointed 2.mq4 which is drawing in separate windows

I am asking because some time they never follow each other, I mean one indicating for bearish and the other indicating for bullish

Thanks again MrTools, you really help every one in tsd, really thanks

Talaat E

talaate:
Thank you my friend

may I ask what is the difference between this indicator and one of SSA normalized end-pointed 2.mq4 which is drawing in separate windows

I am asking because some time they never follow each other, I mean one indicating for bearish and the other indicating for bullish

Thanks again MrTools, you really help every one in tsd, really thanks

Talaat E

Tallaat E, best way I can think of describing it, is the normalization process the indicator is using standard deviation in its calculations, this makes the difference.

mladen:
This is the advanced RSX version that uses floating zero lines for signals : advanced_rsx_2.ex4

Dear king

would you please Mladen add arrows to your indicator advanced rsx 2

it was posted ex4 by the way in this post

thanks

Talaat E

talaate:
Dear king

would you please Mladen add arrows to your indicator advanced rsx 2

it was posted ex4 by the way in this post

thanks

Talaat E

Here is first this one : advanced_rsx_amp_arrows.ex4

mladen:
Here is first this one : advanced_rsx_amp_arrows.ex4

Thanks Mladen but this is different one than I meant, I do not want to bothering you, however, I was hoping if it is possible add arrows to the one withfloating zero lines for signalsPlease put in your schedule if it is possible

Thanks you

Talaat E

PS: the one with 80/20 levels is also very good I like it very much

talaate:
Thanks Mladen but this is different one than I meant, I do not want to bothering you, however, I was hoping if it is possible add arrows to the one withfloating zero lines for signalsPlease put in your schedule if it is possible

Thanks you

Talaat E

PS: the one with 80/20 levels is also very good I like it very much

I know. That is why I wrote "first this one" in the post

Here us the version with floating zero line : advanced_rsx_2_amp_arrows.ex4

mladen:
I know. That is why I wrote "first this one" in the post Here us the version with floating zero line : advanced_rsx_2_amp_arrows.ex4

Thanks you Mladen

Talaat E

Please add arrows, when the indicator moves out of range

Gyazo - a284360fd84fe5a59811b4e7324bbfad.png

и тогда, пожалуйста, добавить стрелку, когда световой поток от границы канала)

Gyazo - 69c83249bcc17c004f42140f9eee2368.png

Files:
bb_macd.mq4  4 kb

Alibydubby:
Please add arrows, when the indicator moves out of range Gyazo - a284360fd84fe5a59811b4e7324bbfad.png

Here is a version that can do that : volatility_bands_-_percent_amp_arrows_amp_alerts_2.mq4

Reason: