Requests & Ideas - page 166

nodp53

That indicator already reads data from a csv file (the file name is the following "/evolution-options/ol-"+curyear+curmonth+curdate+"-"+currency+"-"+curyear+curmonth+".csv") so you have those values already in a csv file. Check if that is what you wanted but since I do not have that file you must check if the data you need is in the file with the above name

nodp53:
Hallo Mladen,

is it possible to make export from all of data from multiple file´s to on csv file.

I have Indicator which draw line´of OI of options contract´s from CME. I would like to make a statistical analysis of time, level and price. There are 10 levels to export. Keyzone with bottom and top price, top major and bottom major and 3 levels

call and put each with 3 levels.

Thank you!

hi Mladen,

can you please check this indicator for me. it is ema cross indicator with RSI filter.

it is working fine for me . but the arrow some time doesn't appear , but when i change between the time frame the arrow appeared.

i don't know if it is repaint , so if it is possible to fix it or if you have another indicators doing the same things

really appreciate your great job in the forum.

thanks a lot

Hey Mladen. I sent you a private message some days ago.

Did you get that message?

Ish

human18:
hi Mladen,

can you please check this indicator for me. it is ema cross indicator with RSI filter.

it is working fine for me . but the arrow some time doesn't appear , but when i change between the time frame the arrow appeared.

i don't know if it is repaint , so if it is possible to fix it or if you have another indicators doing the same things

thanks a lot

You want to know what I don't like.......

I don't like when someone smiles and pats you on the back with one arm, and stabs you in the back with the other....

You want to know what else I don't like, is that your hear asking for this and that, but then your real quick to give all of the Advanced Elite and Elite indicators away on the Indo-Investasi forum.

You want to know what else I don't like is that you have the balls to use the same user name on both Indo forum and in the Elite section.

I mean how many different people named Human18 do you know that have access to Advanced Elite section?

This is you right?

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread...l=1#post242618

But you want to know what I really hate? I hate that now Mladen is posting ex. files, not the mql file for indicators.

You wanna know why he's not posting source codes on certain indicators?

Because he is concerned of people like you.

Now it's like he's holding back................

Do you think that is fair to the rest of us here in the Advanced Elite?

And you can go back to Indo and tell everyone that I outed you. Because to me theirs some lines we don't cross.

These guys, (Mladen, Mr. Tools) and others have earned Respect.

They have asked that we don't post Advanced Elite and Elite indicator out side Elite.

And that's to be respected.

But you wanna know what I really don't like is that you probably won't even own up to this.

You will probably just re-register in another user name and do it again.

Just saying.

Ish

ismael360:
You want to know what I don't like.......

I don't like when someone smiles and pats you on the back with one arm, and stabs you in the back with the other....

You want to know what else I don't like, is that your hear asking for this and that, but then your real quick to give all of the Advanced Elite and Elite indicators away on the Indo-Investasi forum.

You want to know what else I don't like is that you have the balls to use the same user name on both Indo forum and in the Elite section.

I mean how many different people named Human18 do you know that have access to Advanced Elite section?

This is you right?

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread...l=1#post242618

But you want to know what I really hate? I hate that now Mladen is posting ex. files, not the mql file for indicators.

You wanna know why he's not posting source codes on certain indicators?

Because he is concerned of people like you.

Now it's like he's holding back................

Do you think that is fair to the rest of us here in the Advanced Elite?

And you can go back to Indo and tell everyone that I outed you. Because to me theirs some lines we don't cross.

These guys, (Mladen, Mr. Tools) and others have earned Respect.

They have asked that we don't post Advanced Elite and Elite indicator out side Elite.

And that's to be respected.

But you wanna know what I really don't like is that you probably won't even own up to this.

You will probably just re-register in another user name and do it again.

Just saying.

Ish

Dear ismael360,

first of all i want to thank you very much because you want to protect the forum from others (like me) and this is positive thing

then thank you very much that you told me so many things that you don't like and i will honest with you , i am not concerning about all of them!

Because you have to respect the people and don't throw charges without any evidences.

Just you want to be hero in this forum and you are the one who will save the world from copy writes thieves ?

second thing, do you think i am that stupid person who will open two account with the same name in different forums?!

and i don't have any idea about Indo-Investasi forum and i don't have an account with them and you can check there , by my email address which is unique.

BY THE WAY human18 is very famous characters in Arabic cartoon which taking about person who try to create him self but he faced bad lock in all steps and you can ask about it!

ISMAEL , i try to open the link that you attached but there is an error. and do you think sir, i will distribute the indicators and experts to others? sham on you . and it is never done by me.

i am respecting the maldenm mr tools and the others and i am respecting there work and it is not that costly if you pay $80 to get that huge knowledge and expertise. AND tell me what i will gain to distribute there work which i paid for it???!!!

please ismael you have to apologize to me in front of all. and i don't think you have an authorization to Judging on people on this forum.

thank you very much

human18

We had quite few sidus variations and corrections

I think that this one is the last one that has the issues that sidus indicator had corrected : https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/85/sidus_v.3.01.mq4

But don't expect it to have the same results since the way sidus was made is very similar to solar wind : it was calculating from right to left (it is using future values for calculation instead of past ones) and that way it looks much better than when coded properly

human18:
hi Mladen,

thanks a lot

human18:
Dear ismael360,

first of all i want to thank you very much because you want to protect the forum from others (like me) and this is positive thing

then thank you very much that you told me so many things that you don't like and i will honest with you , i am not concerning about all of them!

Because you have to respect the people and don't throw charges without any evidences.

Just you want to be hero in this forum and you are the one who will save the world from copy writes thieves ?

second thing, do you think i am that stupid person who will open two account with the same name in different forums?!

and i don't have any idea about Indo-Investasi forum and i don't have an account with them and you can check there , by my email address which is unique.

BY THE WAY human18 is very famous characters in Arabic cartoon which taking about person who try to create him self but he faced bad lock in all steps and you can ask about it!

ISMAEL , i try to open the link that you attached but there is an error. and do you think sir, i will distribute the indicators and experts to others? sham on you . and it is never done by me.

i am respecting the maldenm mr tools and the others and i am respecting there work and it is not that costly if you pay $80 to get that huge knowledge and expertise. AND tell me what i will gain to distribute there work which i paid for it???!!!

please ismael you have to apologize to me in front of all. and i don't think you have an authorization to Judging on people on this forum.

thank you very much

You right there is nothing to gain by giving these indicator away there. Those guys on those kind of forums aren't going to do anything for anyone who shares elite indicators. There not going to help anyone out when one has a question about a request indicator or how to fix some code or what not.

But, hey Human18. If you say it's not you. Then I guess I really have no choice but to believe you. Your right, who would be that stupid to use the same user name on both forums.

I apologize in front of all. Everyone here in the Advance Elite section. I am sorry for that. You always have good ideas and request and I hope you continue being a valued member here.

ish

mladen:
human18

We had quite few sidus variations and corrections

I think that this one is the last one that has the issues that sidus indicator had corrected : https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/85/sidus_v.3.01.mq4

But don't expect it to have the same results since the way sidus was made is very similar to solar wind : it was calculating from right to left (it is using future values for calculation instead of past ones) and that way it looks much better than when coded properly

thank you very much mladen , it is really helpful

thanks a lot

Guys,

Just my 5 cents :

I really can not know who is the one from that site and that is the reason I did not answer to your PM Ish.

Unfortunately internet is a rather "wild place". Here is an example : A member of TSD sent me a PM asking if I could change something in some code for him. I did it and then he told something like "you already did something for me on freelancer" and then I was scratching my head. I have never ever in my life done anything on freelancer (not a member there either). But the one from freelancer insisted when he was explaining to TSD user that he was me and that he can look my work for reference. He was even satisfied with what he got there, but the fact is that it was not me. So what could I do? Nothing. So, just that there is a same name does not mean almost anything because it could be even a case like the one I had : that it was used for simple misleading

All I can say to all : be careful. The heroic times when net meant freedom obviously have passed. Just look facebook and the campaign to allow younger than 12 to go to facebook. Net is a useful place but we have to filter out a lot of things and in the end it is up to everybody what rules will he/she obey when on the net.

mladen:
Guys,

Just my 5 cents :

I really can not know who is the one from that site and that is the reason I did not answer to your PM Ish.

Unfortunately internet is a rather "wild place". Here is an example : A member of TSD sent me a PM asking if I could change something in some code for him. I did it and then he told something like "you already did something for me on freelancer" and then I was scratching my head. I have never ever in my life done anything on freelancer (not a member there either). But the one from freelancer insisted when he was explaining to TSD user that he was me and that he can look my work for reference. He was even satisfied with what he got there, but the fact is that it was not me. So what could I do? Nothing. So, just that there is a same name does not mean almost anything because it could be even a case like the one I had : that it was used for simple misleading

All I can say to all : be careful. The heroic times when net meant freedom obviously have passed. Just look facebook and the campaign to allow younger than 12 to go to facebook. Net is a useful place but we have to filter out a lot of things and in the end it is up to everybody what rules will he/she obey when on the net.

Your right Mladen. Sorry about that Human18.

Ish

Reason: