Follow The Bouncing Pip - page 54

great month

Well I done for the month of august. I had 4 positive weeks in a row

My 4 week total was +2578 pips!!

I dont post these results to brag, but to show everyone what can be done using this method. now every month isn't this good but if you really study this method and use it. You can be a successful trader. and maybe one day be a full-time trader like bigbear.

Everyone have a great week and labor-day weekend.

Back home from work...

I set SL to BE this morning... All trades are still open... Wow!! One day does not make this strategy "The One." But, to almost double an account in one day... I am very impressed so far.

Files:

I found this indicator.Set settings "ExtIndicator = 8 or 11" and and test it.

May be will useful.

Files:
6.mq4  278 kb

Mageru:
Amitabha ..

Great ..

Can post you indicator ??

Thanks ...

Amitabha ..

I use original indicators and like filter i use braintrend1 & braintrend2 to confirm signal....

This are my OP with this method: +850 pips in 3 days

I think i must improve my money management but it's so hard....

Files:
1_4.bmp  342 kb

My indicators active on chart

Files:
1_5.bmp  283 kb

forex11:
What I do is place my stop just on the other side of the arrow. now I don't move my stop until the market retraces a bit. on the gbp/jpy I usually am already up over 100 pips before I move my stop, can't be to close on that pair. hope that helps

Thanks for the QUICK response! When you say that you place it just on the other side of the arrow, do you mean:

For a long scenario:

1. you place it even with the bottom of the arrow?

~or~

2. you place it a certain amount of pips below the bottom of the arrow?

or neither? If #2, then what would that value typically be?

Thanks again!

Alerts indicator

I know that a lot of people are interested in crafting an EA for this method. I, myself, do not trust EA's. I say this having tried many. However, what I do feel would be MOST useful is if we had an alert indicator and could sound a custom .wav file (if possible) and send an email when the original indicators used by BigBear signal an entry. The reason I'd like to do a custom .wav file is because the one typically used in MT4 isn't really loud enough or long enough to alert you if you're away from the computer. Looking at the options in MT4, it does look like we can place a custom .wav file into the Mt4 "sounds" folder and it would become an option for alerts. I know someone posted a zigzag pointer indicator with alerts but it would be nice if someone could craft something that would do email and sound alerts when the original entry conditions exist. It seems as though this should be easy to do if someone actually wrote an EA for the system. I would rather just manage the trades manually but have a NICE alerting system as to the entries.

Sorry if this seems to ramble. It's late here in Bahrain. I just hope someone that can do something understands what I'm saying!

Thanks!

!!Update!!

I actually pointed my alert to one of my mp3's and it works! It doesn't play "in" mt4 but it opens up windows media player (or whatever your default media player is) and plays the mp3. This is wonderful! Now, can someone just come up with a way to do a sound and email alert when the original conditions are met?

Divergences...

Don't forget about divergences (as seen in my previous post of GBPUSD). A good (simple) confirmation is divergences with RSI or Stochastics or MACD. There is an indicator that automatically marks regular and reverse (hidden) divergences. I haven't played with it yet. I don't remember where I found it. Here it is.

Files:

crodzilla:
Don't forget about divergences (as seen in my previous post of GBPUSD). A good (simple) confirmation is divergences with RSI or Stochastics or MACD. There is an indicator that automatically marks regular and reverse (hidden) divergences. I haven't played with it yet. I don't remember where I found it. Here it is.

Here is FX5_Divergence - MQL4 Code Base - FX5_Divergence_V2.1

shmorca:
I found this indicator.Set settings "ExtIndicator = 8 or 11" and and test it. May be will useful.

hi shmorca

can you explain how u are using this indi? whats your level of success with it?

thx

Reason: