Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 834

Pls mladen and mrtools,

please can you make this indicator mtf. I will be very greatful. Regards

gabrielumoh:
Pls mladen and mrtools, please can you make this indicator mtf. I will be very greatful. Regards

gabrielumoh

Here you go : dmi_adx_histogram_oscillator2_mtf.mq4

Hello mladen.

Thanking you for giving me the mtf version of this indicator. But while adding the mtf, u deleted the alerts features. That must be an ommission. Please help me reinstall the alerts and its components.

I really do appreciate your effort.

God bless you

gabrielumoh:
Hello mladen.

Thanking you for giving me the mtf version of this indicator. But while adding the mtf, u deleted the alerts features. That must be an ommission. Please help me reinstall the alerts and its components.

I really do appreciate your effort.

God bless you

gabrielumoh

I did not delete the alerts

I used the version you posted. Please check the version you have posted (here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page556 ) and there are no alerts in that version whatsoever

I am soo sorry. You are soo kind

Mladen,

thanks , pls find attached indicator with alert to be converted to mtf. Best regrds

gabrielumoh:
Mladen, thanks , pls find attached indicator with alert to be converted to mtf. Best regrds

Gabrielumoh, added mtf.

Thanks mrtools. Do appreciate your kindness. Happy day

Maybe someone can look at this. I thought this was a mft version, but I just discovered that nothing changes no matter what TF I put in the indicator. I am looking for a Volty Channel indicators that locks in different TF.

I like this indicator, it would be nice if it could have the option of turning on arrows or a line on the chart

mrtools:
Gabrielumoh, added mtf.
Reason: