Elite indicators :) - page 1452

Fxthis:

Hi sorry if this is the wrong place to post this but i cannot for the life of me figure out how to become a member of the elite section. Thanks

Its free.  No memberships needed.  You've registered so you are done.  Welcome Elite member!

YAY!!!!!!!! Im Elite!!!!!

lol but on a serious note, i thought all the indicators (elite ones) were paid for?

Many thanks for the fast reply. 

.... is it called advanced elite. 

Fxthis:

YAY!!!!!!!! Im Elite!!!!!

lol but on a serious note, i thought all the indicators (elite ones) were paid for?

Many thanks for the fast reply. 

.... is it called advanced elite. 

There is no payed section at forex-TSD for more than a year

Everything posted here is for free and does not require any membership

Wow you lot ROCK!!!

In some respects that would have been a good section to have. Having all the cherry picked great indicators (not to say that most of them are not great) in one place would save alot of time, wouldnt mind paying a small fee for that. So its just a case of trial and error then? Or is there a section where admins etc have put aside the ones they recommend

Hopfully i dont sound ungrateful as ive downloaded some fantastic stuff from here.

This is my last question i promise :) 

steam1:
Hi mntiwana, Just a quick question, Do you have this problem when in MTF mode? Color loss

There is not problem with the T3 (r-squared) adaptive (if that is what you are using) - at least not at my terminal (regardless what coloring mode I chose)

Here it is in a multi time frame mode :

Fxthis:

Wow you lot ROCK!!!

In some respects that would have been a good section to have. Having all the cherry picked great indicators (not to say that most of them are not great) in one place would save alot of time, wouldnt mind paying a small fee for that. So its just a case of trial and error then? Or is there a section where admins etc have put aside the ones they recommend

Hopfully i dont sound ungrateful as ive downloaded some fantastic stuff from here.

This is my last question i promise :) 

Dont be limited to ask,then tools are coded as a general at their best possible performance,not for single individual taste,as you know every user having different states and measures regarding trading,and no single thread or secret box where special tools are kept by admin/moderators,all they code,posted for public ally as general but you can choose from of your taste and requirements .....

steam1:
Thanks ,tried all combo's and I only get GRAY line
I used this one for test

mntiwana:
Dont be limited to ask,then tools are coded as a general at their best possible performance,not for single individual taste,as you know every user having different states and measures regarding trading,and no single thread or secret box where special tools are kept by admin/moderators,all they code,posted for public ally as general but you can choose from of your taste and requirements .....
Thanks its perfectly clear now

mladen:

There is no such thing as best renko

All in all, even with anchoring, you are going to get different results from day to day (up to straight forward repainting) on any renko implementation. That is its nature ....

The constant range bars indicators provide something similar as renko. What are their nature like? Are constant range bar indicators also repainters?

Hey ..

@mladen @mrtools

can you help me with this indicator?..

if you see the video here i will explain everything.

https://vid.me/ucx6

thank you very much..

Reason: