Indicators with alerts/signal - page 417

elcomepips:
hello, you could put an alert email when the order appears? thanks doda-ema.mq4

mladen. can you please help me with this indicator? I think it works great 4h tf

fxcx_forex_trend.mq4 Can you please put an alert signal and an arrow when the colour changes?I will be very greatfull

Files:

Hi mladen!

Can you please add an alert when the lines cross each other also with arrows on the main chart.

Here's the indicator with tpl.

Files:

clon_tron

That is a variation of a Hodrick-Prescott filter. Some more info on it you can find here : Hodrick–Prescott filter - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hodrick-Prescott filter recalculates and that is why, in my opinion, it should not be used in signaling mode (alerts are a kind of signal however you look at them) Those crosses will change place all the time rendering previous signals/alerts false

clon_tron:
Hi mladen!

Can you please add an alert when the lines cross each other also with arrows on the main chart.

Here's the indicator with tpl.

mladen:
clon_tron

That is a variation of a Hodrick-Prescott filter. Some more info on it you can find here : Hodrick–Prescott filter - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hodrick-Prescott filter recalculates and that is why, in my opinion, it should not be used in signaling mode (alerts are a kind of signal however you look at them) Those crosses will change place all the time rendering previous signals/alerts false

Thank you mladen!

mladen can you please add a pop up alert when the green line crosses the yellow line up and down.

please add a pop up alert to indicator

hello,please add a pop up alert to indicator

regular_rsi_div.mq4

Files:

clon_tron

There is already alert in that indicator. You have a parameter called Use_alerts_Green_Yellow and when you set it to true it should alert you. The problem is that it is using FullSSA_normalize and since that indicator recalculates you are almost never going to catch the cross on a first closed bar since it (the cross) is going to be moved around all the time

clon_tron:
mladen can you please add a pop up alert when the green line crosses the yellow line up and down.

mladen:
clon_tron There is already alert in that indicator. You have a parameter called Use_alerts_Green_Yellow and when you set it to true it should alert you. The problem is that it is using FullSSA_normalize and since that indicator recalculates you are almost never going to catch the cross on a first closed bar since it (the cross) is going to be moved around all the time

Thanks mladen for the answer!

Can you mladen please add a pop up alert when the dots appear. Actually it has an alert. But it's not what i want.

Details are in the screen.

Files:
te.mq4  4 kb
Reason: