Indicators with alerts/signal - page 805

ameets1972:
mladen there is some problem in this indi. can u plz fix the same ?alerts is also there but not working rsi_ma_signal.mq4

ameets1972

That indicator never could work

Here is a working version (there were no alerts in it though, left it as is) : rsi_ma_signal_1.mq4

Files:

mladen thanks for your reply

mladen can u please add alert + sound when rsi crosses the ma either up or down and secondly it should show arrows on the price when rsi crosses the ma for this indi. want arrows for the change in direction on the price could u plz help rsi_separate_window.mq4

Files:

Hello mladen and mrtools,

A few days ago, I had already made ​​the request, probably she has been lost.

I ask for an alert if the band touching the red or the blue bar. Unfortunately I don´t have the mq4 file for this indicator.

That's why I've provided this indicator, unfortunately does not work this blu and red band.

Please, could you the indicator set so that Ican see the tunnel and that then each of the alarm comes when the red or blue bars are touched by the band.

The first indicator is where band is working, unfortunately without mq4 file, the second is with mq4 file but the band doesn´t appear.

Many thanks in advance !!

Jim

korthouj:
When I load this indicator in my MT4 platform (FXPro - recent build) it doesn't do anything. It looks like it contains errors and that Mt4 can't compile it, or?

I have had a look at it in the SQl4 editor. It appeared that when compiling it had errors on line 277 and further, concerning the int name of char. I have renamed char to charr with a double rr (you could rename it to whatever as long as it is not something that is used by the system like char I guess...) and then I renamed all the local char names to charr in the lines after 277 (within the local scope) and now it compiles without errors ! (Damn , I am good - hahaa)

So I got it working ! The alerts seem to work fine. Now all I got to do (and I invite you all to do the same) is trade it with binary options and then look if the results are indeed as good as they say...around 70% positive trades; it sure would be nice... )

Best regards,

Johan - http://fisherroulette.com

Demos6:
I forgot attach this indicator in the previous post it is needed to the other one work.

ma_adaptive_rsi_nrp.ex4

This indicator is almost a system by himself, it analise the main trend using the RSI ADAPTIVE MA and analyses the short term trend using the RSI oscillator.

It doesn't show the oscillator signals that goes against the main trend.

Although it is a good method of trend analyses what I am asking is to remove the main trend analyses since I have my own method of trend analyses.

I think the images below explain a little better what I am trying to say.

FILTERED

NON-FILTERED

Hi Demos6,

Would need the non-decompiled source code to be able to modify it, looked in my files couldn't find a version.

Need help for sound alert

Hi Can anyone help me ?

Please Can anyone ADD sound alert to this Indicator ?

Files:

Champion, I can't wait to try these out. Thank you!

mladen can u please add alert + sound when rsi crosses the ma either up or down and secondly it should show arrows on the price when rsi crosses the ma for this indi. alerts should only pop up when direction of RSI changes. could u plz helprsi separate window.mq4

dennisbelle:
Does the EMA crossover signal give an audible alert? Example: Does a bell ring or is it just a visual on the price graph?

Thanks,

Dennis

@Dennisbelle: Yes, it's an alert with an audible and visual signal !

Best regards,

John

Reason: