Indicators with alerts/signal - page 807

mladen the arrows are alerting when trend change on the same indi. wanted the arrows of change on the price as it is there in Stochastic_mtf+alerts+arrows nmc.... looking out for alerts + arrows of Stochastic mtf+alerts+arrow

ameets1972:
mladen the arrows are alerting when trend change on the same indi. wanted the arrows of change on the price as it is there in Stochastic_mtf+alerts+arrows nmc.... looking out for alerts + arrows of Stochastic mtf+alerts+arrow

Here is this one that alerts correctly (does not alert multiple times and has one additional optio : AlrtBar - so you can chose at which bar should it alert) : rsi_separate_window_1.02.mq4

mladen it is only giving the sound.... but alert window is not poping

ameets1972:
mladen it is only giving the sound.... but alert window is not poping

That is completely impossible

That indicator does not have an option to alert just using sound. This is how it looks when it alerts :

I do not know what indicator are you using, but verion 1.02 alerts like the one from the example picture

Files:
rsi_alert.gif  76 kb

mladen sorry i was using the earlier one... extremely sorry

mladen yes the new version is working fantastic... thanks a lot

Börsenkater1969:
hi mrtools,

oh sorry. this was in the post from Aakash8980. here is it.

fiji_trend_alerts.mq4

Hi Borsenkater, made it mtf.

Files:

i-regr_mtf.mq4

can someone add an alert and window pop up when price touch upper band / lower band for this mtf i.regr

Files:

3013:
i-regr_mtf.mq4 can someone add an alert and window pop up when price touch upper band / lower band for this mtf i.regr

Polynomial regression is recalculating. Some more information on it you can find here : Polynomial regression - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia . Since it is always trying to find the best fit to the data, as soon as there is a new bar or the price changes significantly, the place where the price touches upper / lower band will change and that will make the signal useless

Better to use polynomial regression in estimating mode - not in signaling mode

Barclock Alerts modified v1.1 gives an alert before the candle closes.

You can set the time your self, for example 30 seconds before it closes.

Reason: