Jim, would need the original source code before any modification can be done

I have this version.obv2.1.mq4

Files:
obv2.1.mq4 2 kb
William Snyder
William Snyder  
TraderWill:
I have this version.obv2.1.mq4

Thanks TraderWill, but that version doesn't draw the channel.

ONG TENG SIN
ONG TENG SIN  

Hi everyone,

Can anyone guide me for coding the alert? Because it keep alerting me every single second when the condition is met. So, is there any code used to limit the alert to one? I would appreciate if there is someone who can enlighten me. =)

original code:

extern bool JPY_alert = TRUE

if (JPY_alert) {

if (currency_strength("JPY") <= 2.0) Alert("WEAK");

if (currency_strength("JPY") >= 7.0) Alert("STRONG");

}

*This is a currency strength meter consists a range of value from 0 to 9.

profittrader
profittrader  

Hi Mladen and Mr.Tools,

I like to know if is possible to to convert these three indicators in one with an alert on the price crossing the lime or red line...

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
profittrader:
Hi Mladen and Mr.Tools, I like to know if is possible to to convert these three indicators in one with an alert on the price crossing the lime or red line...

It can be done in the new metatrader 4 but it is still unofficial (undocumented) property of these new metatrader 4 builds (starting from build 625). Lets wait for a release version (it is due any day according to metaquotes) and if they confirm that the maximal number of buffers will be 128 from now on, then we can make new release versions of indicators that are going to use that possibility

profittrader
profittrader  
mladen:
It can be done in the new metatrader 4 but it is still unofficial (undocumented) property of these new metatrader 4 builds (starting from build 625). Lets wait for a release version (it is due any day according to metaquotes) and if they confirm that the maximal number of buffers will be 128 from now on, then we can make new release versions of indicators that are going to use that possibility

That sounds good, and my mistake I should have said when the price closed below or above the lime or red lines + arrows and text, so it's all good~

oh btw here is the 4th indicator I use for alerts~

Files:
t_alert.mq4 4 kb
kingsleyedeh4re
kingsleyedeh4re  

the likelihood that the new mt4 will have a final version is far from possible .we may need to be working with what we have till those guys get their acts together

kingsleyedeh4re
kingsleyedeh4re  

pls am looking for stochastic or rsi with arrow when it enters and lives overbought and oversold region.

i had one but cant remember the name to search my hard drive with or were to locate it on this forum

kingsleyedeh4re
kingsleyedeh4re  

pls am looking for stochastic or rsi with arrow when it enters and lives overbought and oversold region.

i had one but cant remember the name to search my hard drive with or were to locate it on this forum

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
drunkpips:
pls am looking for stochastic or rsi with arrow when it enters and lives overbought and oversold region. i had one but cant remember the name to search my hard drive with or were to locate it on this forum

Try this one : Forex TSD - forex forum - Download Stochastic_mtf+alerts+arrows nmc.mq4