Indicators with alerts/signal - page 801

profittrader:
Hi Mladen and Mr.Tools, I like to know if is possible to to convert these three indicators in one with an alert on the price crossing the lime or red line...

It can be done in the new metatrader 4 but it is still unofficial (undocumented) property of these new metatrader 4 builds (starting from build 625). Lets wait for a release version (it is due any day according to metaquotes) and if they confirm that the maximal number of buffers will be 128 from now on, then we can make new release versions of indicators that are going to use that possibility

mladen:
It can be done in the new metatrader 4 but it is still unofficial (undocumented) property of these new metatrader 4 builds (starting from build 625). Lets wait for a release version (it is due any day according to metaquotes) and if they confirm that the maximal number of buffers will be 128 from now on, then we can make new release versions of indicators that are going to use that possibility

That sounds good, and my mistake I should have said when the price closed below or above the lime or red lines + arrows and text, so it's all good~

oh btw here is the 4th indicator I use for alerts~

Files:
t_alert.mq4  4 kb

the likelihood that the new mt4 will have a final version is far from possible .we may need to be working with what we have till those guys get their acts together

pls am looking for stochastic or rsi with arrow when it enters and lives overbought and oversold region.

i had one but cant remember the name to search my hard drive with or were to locate it on this forum

pls am looking for stochastic or rsi with arrow when it enters and lives overbought and oversold region.

i had one but cant remember the name to search my hard drive with or were to locate it on this forum

drunkpips:
pls am looking for stochastic or rsi with arrow when it enters and lives overbought and oversold region. i had one but cant remember the name to search my hard drive with or were to locate it on this forum

Try this one : Forex TSD - forex forum - Download Stochastic_mtf+alerts+arrows nmc.mq4

thanks bro, you are the man but i still wonder why i cant get alerts when the tenkansen crosses the kijunsen and other cross of the ichimoku monitor version 2 attached on the other thread

that seem not to be the stochastic am looking for.

the one in questions gives an arrow when ever stochastic moves above 80(for instance) and another arrow when price returns below 80 then another arrow when price enters below 20 and another when it goes back above 20.

the one attached give arrow at every cross or something like that

drunkpips:
that seem not to be the stochastic am looking for.

the one in questions gives an arrow when ever stochastic moves above 80(for instance) and another arrow when price returns below 80 then another arrow when price enters below 20 and another when it goes back above 20.

the one attached give arrow at every cross or something like that

Try this one then : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page430

Hi Mladen,

The attached indicator already has an alert for OBOS. Could you please add an alert for when the line changes color. If it is not possible to have both the alerts working together, i would prefer to have the line color change alert. Thanks for your help.

Regards

Jasjit

rsx_nrp_-_t3_smoothed_alerts.mq4

Reason: