Indicators that prohibit renaming

Hi mladen and mrtools

I have a request.
As you know, some indicators downloaded on mql5 forum can't be loaded, because of an incorrect name.
It is an inconvenience to ask you about correct names one by one, so would you mind making a list(.txt format) of indicators you created.
I think a list(.txt format) of indicators will help to correct indicator's name.

There are several ways to make a list(.txt format) of files, however the easiest way is using an app such as "Filelist Creator".

What do you think of the idea?
I want to know your thoughts.

Thank you for reading.

Hi yunnon,

This is newdigital from tsd.
And this is not tsd forum anymore.
So, I think - they will not have time to create any list here sorry.

As to the indicators/systems/EAs so I am still making my wiki threads here (which were moved from tsd):

so you can find some indicators there too.

As to renaming - if we upload the find in zip/rar archive so we will not see any renaming.

yunnon:
Hi mladen and mrtools

I have a request.
As you know, some indicators downloaded on mql5 forum can't be loaded, because of an incorrect name.
It is an inconvenience to ask you about correct names one by one, so would you mind making a list(.txt format) of indicators you created.
I think a list(.txt format) of indicators will help to correct indicator's name.

There are several ways to make a list(.txt format) of files, however the easiest way is using an app such as "Filelist Creator".

What do you think of the idea?
I want to know your thoughts.

Thank you for reading.

Sorry

As Sergey have explained : making a list of names would be pointless. And since that did not happen due to something I did (when I posted such things the names were correct, only after that - thanks to the way how the forum handles the attachment names - the renaming happened - frankly I really am not going to go post by post to check where that happened (and it happened to almost all attachments) to post there something like "hey guys this is the wrong name") If the site renamed it, then the site should un-rename it too :)

Reason: