One more average ... - page 46

Thanks. I just came today to page 14, a pity that you cannot see a indicator and picture list of one thread.

No filter like in averages - mtf - alerts 8.3 - atr bands.ex4, but it looks good.

Why did you stop posting oma mq4-files as years ago?

I tested many indicators, so that the list ends with L. How many indicators does mt4 show?

Is there a way to see more without deleting others? Your newer indicators don't work when I change the name.

friend4you:

Thanks. I just came today to page 14, a pity that you cannot see a indicator and picture list of one thread.

No filter like in averages - mtf - alerts 8.3 - atr bands.ex4, but it looks good.

I tested many indicators, so that the list ends with L. How many indicators does mt4 show?

Is there a way to see more without deleting others? Your newer indicators don't work when I change the name.

If I remember correctly it is about 512 files, but I am not 100% sure

And there is no way to avoid it (sorry)

friend4you:

You have to delete them

sebastianK:
You have to delete them
better to keep repainting ones...and delete others

It's hard to understand why some indicators are shown and some not, abc ist not the only reason.

Better to use new folders, but name the folder without ".". Has someone a link to a documentation of what mt4 shows in indicators and experts lists? Who shall know it, when not on a metaquotes board.

friend4you:

It's hard to understand why some indicators are shown and some not, abc ist not the only reason.

Better to use new folders, but name the folder without ".". Has someone a link to a documentation of what mt4 shows in indicators and experts lists? Who shall know it, when not on a metaquotes board.

That has to do something with the limitation of the list of items. But, since that has nothing to do with one more average, please shift this type of problems to some other thread (like this one https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181280 for example)

The problem would not exist, if you wouldn't think, oma is so different as it was 2014 as you posted non-restricted mq4-files.

friend4you:

friend4you:

The problem would not exist, if you wouldn't think, oma is so different as it was 2014 as you posted non-restricted mq4-files.

Does it need to be told (the reason why I stopped posting SOME - not ALL - of the mq4 files)?

Anyway, there is no problem and each and every ex4 file is tested and works on every new mt and none of the posted EX4 files has ANY RESTRICTION (unless you consider a no-renaming rule a "restriction"). Since there are no restrictions, I do not see any problem. Would you mind elaborating the exact nature of any of the problems you are experiencing with any of the ex4 files (a problem that does not include the "renaming" issue)?

friend4you:

That is an old problem of the mt - you only now found it?

sebastianK:
That is an old problem of the mt - you only now found it?
It always happens when too much stuff is in the same folder - not just a problem of mt - more a problem of windows
Reason: