Indicators with alerts/signal - page 804

Hi mladen,

I have an indicator that I would love to get an alert on. When the arrows appear, is when the alert would need to sound. Is this something that you would be able to add?

Thanks for your help, it's greatly appreciated.

kel

Files:

binarykel:
Hi mladen,

I have an indicator that I would love to get an alert on. When the arrows appear, is when the alert would need to sound. Is this something that you would be able to add?

kel

Hi Kel, would need the non-decompiled source, not able to modify an ex4 file.

mrtools:
Hi Kel, would need the non-decompiled source, not able to modify an ex4 file.

Here you go. trend_arrows.mq4

Files:

Hello Mr.Tools.

Is it possible for modify the alerts on this indicator?

This indicator filter signals using a RSI adaptive MA, since I have my own method of seeing a trend I am asking if is possible to remove the filter and show all the signals.

Thank you in advance.

binarykel:
Hi mladen,

kel

binarykel

Try it out : trend_arrows_1.01.mq4

Files:

Demos6:
Hello Mr.Tools.

Is it possible for modify the alerts on this indicator?

This indicator filter signals using a RSI adaptive MA, since I have my own method of seeing a trend I am asking if is possible to remove the filter and show all the signals.

Thank you in advance.

Demos6

What exactly does the "to remove the filter" means?

mladen is possible to create 1 indi. Rsi + moving average on the RSI itself ? or is there any indi. like this ?

mladen:
Demos6 What exactly does the "to remove the filter" means?

I forgot attach this indicator in the previous post it is needed to the other one work.

ma_adaptive_rsi_nrp.ex4

This indicator is almost a system by himself, it analise the main trend using the RSI ADAPTIVE MA and analyses the short term trend using the RSI oscillator.

It doesn't show the oscillator signals that goes against the main trend.

Although it is a good method of trend analyses what I am asking is to remove the main trend analyses since I have my own method of trend analyses.

I think the images below explain a little better what I am trying to say.

FILTERED

NON-FILTERED

mladen:
Derivative oscillator (already multi time frame capable) with added alerts (including push notifications) on zero line crosses

When I load this indicator in my MT4 platform (FXPro - recent build) it doesn't do anything. It looks like it contains errors and that Mt4 can't compile it, or?

mladen there is some problem in this indi. can u plz fix the same ?alerts is also there but not working rsi_ma_signal.mq4

Files:
Reason: