Indicators with alerts/signal - page 808

mladen / mrtools this a very useful and good indi. can u please add the arrows to come on the graph when the histo changes its color. it will be easy to understand where the trend changed rather than take a crosshair line and checknonlagma_v4_slope_mtfalerts_nmc_1.mq4

mladen / mrtools this a very useful and indi. can u please add the arrows to come on the graph when the histo changes its color. thank you very much.

Files:
vdi.png  126 kb
vdi.mq4  4 kb

ameets1972:
mladen / mrtools this a very useful and good indi. can u please add the arrows to come on the graph when the histo changes its color. it will be easy to understand where the trend changed rather than take a crosshair line and checknonlagma_v4_slope_mtfalerts_nmc_1.mq4

Ameets1972, added the arrows.

mrtools thanks a lot for the arrows on the indi.

mrtools:
Hi Borsenkater, made it mtf.

if i use this on a same time frame insted of lower time frames, do this repaint?

(if time period is set to 1H and i am looking fignals on 1H itself not on lower time frames)

fxsrikanth:
if i use this on a same time frame insted of lower time frames, do this repaint? (if time period is set to 1H and i am looking fignals on 1H itself not on lower time frames)

fxsrikanth

It does not repaint

mladen

can you help me again to add sound alert on this indicator?

r2_arrows_v4a2.mq4

if possible, add alerts On Current and all will be beautiful there

I know you is the best here bross, let me know if you can help me

Regards

Files:

cnmfx:
mladen

can you help me again to add sound alert on this indicator?

r2_arrows_v4a2.mq4

if possible, add alerts On Current and all will be beautiful there

I know you is the best here bross, let me know if you can help me

Regards

All 4 possible alert types?

mladen:
All 4 possible alert types?

yes bross, and on current if possible, thanks a lot always

Jim Clark:
Hello mladen and mrtools,

A few days ago, I had already made ​​the request, probably she has been lost.

I ask for an alert if the band touching the red or the blue bar. Unfortunately I don´t have the mq4 file for this indicator.

That's why I've provided this indicator, unfortunately does not work this blu and red band.

Please, could you the indicator set so that Ican see the tunnel and that then each of the alarm comes when the red or blue bars are touched by the band.

The first indicator is where band is working, unfortunately without mq4 file, the second is with mq4 file but the band doesn´t appear.

Many thanks in advance !!

Jim

Hello,

may I ask again, it is really very important for my trading !

Please give me an answer if this possible.

Thanks a lot.

Jim

Reason: