Indicators with alerts/signal - page 808

William Snyder
William Snyder  
Börsenkater1969:
hi mrtools,

oh sorry. this was in the post from Aakash8980. here is it.

fiji_trend_alerts.mq4

Hi Borsenkater, made it mtf.

Aris Hashim
Aris Hashim  

i-regr_mtf.mq4

can someone add an alert and window pop up when price touch upper band / lower band for this mtf i.regr

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
3013:
i-regr_mtf.mq4 can someone add an alert and window pop up when price touch upper band / lower band for this mtf i.regr

Polynomial regression is recalculating. Some more information on it you can find here : Polynomial regression - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia . Since it is always trying to find the best fit to the data, as soon as there is a new bar or the price changes significantly, the place where the price touches upper / lower band will change and that will make the signal useless

Better to use polynomial regression in estimating mode - not in signaling mode

Jan Fouquaert
Jan Fouquaert  

Barclock Alerts modified v1.1 gives an alert before the candle closes.

You can set the time your self, for example 30 seconds before it closes.

ameet72
ameet72  

mladen / mrtools this a very useful and good indi. can u please add the arrows to come on the graph when the histo changes its color. it will be easy to understand where the trend changed rather than take a crosshair line and checknonlagma_v4_slope_mtfalerts_nmc_1.mq4

inver61
inver61  

mladen / mrtools this a very useful and indi. can u please add the arrows to come on the graph when the histo changes its color. thank you very much.

Files:
vdi.png 126 kb
vdi.mq4 4 kb
William Snyder
William Snyder  
ameets1972:
mladen / mrtools this a very useful and good indi. can u please add the arrows to come on the graph when the histo changes its color. it will be easy to understand where the trend changed rather than take a crosshair line and checknonlagma_v4_slope_mtfalerts_nmc_1.mq4

Ameets1972, added the arrows.

ameet72
ameet72  

mrtools thanks a lot for the arrows on the indi.

fxsrikanth
fxsrikanth  
mrtools:
Hi Borsenkater, made it mtf.

if i use this on a same time frame insted of lower time frames, do this repaint?

(if time period is set to 1H and i am looking fignals on 1H itself not on lower time frames)

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
fxsrikanth:
if i use this on a same time frame insted of lower time frames, do this repaint? (if time period is set to 1H and i am looking fignals on 1H itself not on lower time frames)

fxsrikanth

It does not repaint