Candle Wick Retracment Indicator

Hello, I have googled this quite a bit and can't seem to find what I'm looking for, I wonder if anyone can point me to an indicator that can..

For example on 1 hour chart, price moves from open of the 1 hour candle 20 pips up but then reverses back to the open and proceeds down. Is there an indicator where you can set a pip retrace ie 20 pips, then if price moves 20 pips up then retraces back to the open a sell signal is plotted straight away, same for the opposite, price moves down 20 pips on the same candle but reverses back to the open and a buy signal is alerted.

I know this can lead to signals on doji's etc but I think this method could be profitable with discretion or other indicators

It's ok now, managed to change a daily open line to hourly

The daily open remains a good s/r reference point, 1 hour open might have promise when consolidation seen on 1 min but nothing exciting really, anyway uploading the indicator here in case anyone has the same thoughts in future and wants to check it out. Found the code on a forum with a post from a coder how to fix it but was not fixed and uploaded so I managed to do it. Just saying as it's not my code.

Recap this indicator will plot a line on the chart from a the open price of any timeframe.

Files:
Reason: