Triangular moving average (TMA) ... - page 24

secretcode:
Dear Mladen

Would it be possible for you to convert attached indicator using 'Triangular moving average' ?

Thanks in advance

secretcode

Regular TMA or centered TMA?

mladen:
Regular TMA or centered TMA?

Centered TMA, if possible!

Curious to see 'corrected version of centered TMA'

Thanks for taking interest

secretcode

secretcode:
Centered TMA, if possible!

Curious to see 'corrected version of centered TMA'

Thanks for taking interest

secretcode

Here you go

Files:

mladen:
Here you go

Thanks a lot Mladen for this indicator

Best wishes

secretcode

secretcode:
Thanks a lot Mladen for this indicator

Best wishes

secretcode

Just as a reminder (more to others than to you, since you already know it) : last HalfPeriod bars values can be changed since it is using the centered TMA)

mladen:
Here you go

Dear Mladen

Would you please add " MTF & Color change when Basic average cross Corrected average ( Up-Green, Down-Orange ) " in this indicator ?

Thanks a lot for all TMAs!

secretcode

secretcode:
Dear Mladen

Would you please add " MTF & Color change when Basic average cross Corrected average ( Up-Green, Down-Orange ) " in this indicator ?

Thanks a lot for all TMAs!

secretcode

secretcode

That is a corrected average and I think it was not intended to be used like that (corrected average is originally made by dr. Andreas Uhl). Made this one that changes colors on the slope (trend) of the corrected average of centered TMA (also it is made a multi time frame version already)

Files:

mladen:
secretcode That is a corrected average and I think it was not intended to be used like that (corrected average is originally made by dr. Andreas Uhl). Made this one that changes colors on the slope (trend) of the corrected average of centered TMA (also it is made a multi time frame version already)

Mladen

Thank you very much for this nice indicator and useful information!

I really appreciate it

secretcode

mladen:
secretcode That is a corrected average and I think it was not intended to be used like that (corrected average is originally made by dr. Andreas Uhl). Made this one that changes colors on the slope (trend) of the corrected average of centered TMA (also it is made a multi time frame version already)

Dear Mladen

Is it possible to add 'Interpolate' function in this indicator ?

Thanks

secretcode

Files:

Hi Mladen,

Can you please post TMA centered bands mtf 2 source code ?if possible)

Br

Elie

Reason: