Elite indicators :) - page 371

Hello!

Mr.mladen or Mr.tools

This is a repaint indicator.

please customization to non repainting version...thanks:)

and sorry my poor english.

yama

That is Solar wind (in disguise). Solar wind is badly coded Ehlers' fisher transform and a correct one you can find on this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174980/page5

regards

Mladen

yama728:
Mr.mladen or Mr.tools

This is a repaint indicator.

please customization to non repainting version...thanks:)

and sorry my poor english.

mrtools

Thank a lot!!

mrtools:
Trying again Ray for some reason having trouble up loading the indicators from my desktop to here, anyway kinda updated the envelopes a little and also a mtf trend strength don't think there is one.

Hello

mladen

I appreciate your support and help so much.

This is repaint indicator...but i like it:)

thanks!

yama

Everybody likes the solar wind when looking at it :):)

Even I liked it when I first saw it - till I realized what does it do. Be very careful with it if you plan to use it since you risk big time if you are basing your trading on it.

I once made a test EA that was using it as a signal, and I must say it was a hell to code an EA to use a repainting indicator and the results were nothing close to what the indicator "shows", so, if one tries to use that indicator in manual trading the end will be bad (a lot of false signals that are repainted afterwards are going to kill anybodies account)

regards

Mladen

yama728:
mladen

I appreciate your support and help so much.

This is repaint indicator...but i like it:)

thanks!

Revisiting some "old" stuff and found a thing that might be interesting to all

It is based on "Trading the Trend" by Andrew Abraham article in TASC.There had been a lot of "reincarnations" and renamed versions of that system (see some of the indicators in Jan Arps toolbox for example (see their prices too ;()) but I thought that it might be good to have the one coded after the original article (attached here is well, wit explanations as of "how" and "what").

There is one deviation though in the code that I made. In the original conditions testing is done on closed bar exclusively, while in this version I allow to use current (still not closed bar) in testing. If one wants the original way, then the TestBarparameter should be set to 1, otherwise if set to 0 it will test current bar instead

Valuable indicator ...

mrtools:
This is pcci on jurik with volatility bands, its mtf, with alerts and arrows which should go off when slope(color) changes.

===========

Hi Mr.Tools,

This indicator seems to be a valuable addition. Especially when the Vol.Band Period is set to 40 on M5 and the "pCCi" to 12 on my platform which is CET. (see pic)

Could you possibly get the Arrows to hug the candles a little closer? I have tried adjusting Line654, but as you can see, the arrows are no where near enough. Adjusting Line 654 more, causes the top arrows to get into the candle when the bottom ones are close enough.

Thanks for sharing it.

Best wishes.

Files:

ValeoFX:
===========

Hi Mr.Tools,

This indicator seems to be a valuable addition. Especially when the Vol.Band Period is set to 40 on M5 and the "pCCi" to 12 on my platform which is CET. (see pic)

Could you possibly get the Arrows to hug the candles a little closer? I have tried adjusting Line654, but as you can see, the arrows are no where near enough. Adjusting Line 654 more, causes the top arrows to get into the candle when the bottom ones are close enough.

Thanks for sharing it.

Best wishes.

Hi Valeo,

On this version i removed the atr and added uparrowgap and downarrowgap, arrows are closer now to me.

Mladen,

As you know price evolves around below or above the open price most of the time.Can you create a horizontal line and dashboard(info board)based on open price of that particular time frame(4 hours,60m,30m,15m,5m) ?

So it is going to be , if the price below the open it is downtrend or if the price above the open it is uptrend in that particular time frame.Many thanks.

Files:
open.png  22 kb

Hello mladen

I have been using it for a long time...T3 taotra indicator.

Its very nice trend checking!

Can u make T3 taotra on chart version??

and im posted indi and image file.....its good settings:)

thanks!

Files:
t3_taotra.mq4  5 kb
taotra.png  90 kb
Reason: