Everything about RSI - page 21

angrysky:
I am fairly sure this was the culprit, any ideas?

- I had overlayed it on the T3 Trendstrength and saved it as a tpl -

when I put it on gbp/usd it crashed and then froze me out of my platform- or at least that is how it seems- though the second platform installation allowed me to restart instead of keeping me frozen out when I experimentally tried it again after deleting another couple indies I thought responsible- but when I took it off it allowed the tpl no problem- so... maybe just don't put it on top of other indies?

I think it is possibly a special case if you put it on top ofother indicators- maybe just the way I did only-

or maybe my broker was taking away a bunch of trading instruments- I don't have gold or many stocks since I had to download a new mt4 platform, just today after my platform crash, so sorry not exactly sure what happened and even though I really liked stacking the indie on the T3 Trendstrength I am scared to try.

fxbs:
OnChart_RSI_.mq4

Hi Mladen ,

Is it possible for you code the reverse RSI(mirror? up-down? https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178733 ) with On Chart RSI indicator?Thanks.

I am afraid I am lost

Can you explain a bit more about the idea?

biddick:
Hi Mladen , Is it possible for you code the reverse RSI(mirror? up-down? https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178733 ) with On Chart RSI indicator?Thanks.

This is a picture with RSI - Period 2. Is it possible to smooth it as to receive a curve in the middle, as shown on the picture attached...and if yes add different colors for a slope up/down (possibly even an alert:)?...or may be there is already exists indicator similar to this one?...(A-RSI, B-Curve, C-Color coding)

P.S.: I did not placed "Forex-TSD" lettering in the middle of my picture...it magically appeared All By Itself!

Files:
eurusdm15.jpg  796 kb

Use this one.

This one allows even rsi length 1 (which is impossible with the built in metatrader rsi).

Pava:
This is a picture with RSI - Period 2. Is it possible to smooth it as to receive a curve in the middle, as shown on the picture attached...and if yes add different colors for a slope up/down (possibly even an alert:)?...or may be there is already exists indicator similar to this one?...(A-RSI, B-Curve, C-Color coding) P.S.: I did not placed "Forex-TSD" lettering in the middle of my picture...it magically appeared All By Itself!
Files:

mladen:
Use this one.

This one allows even rsi length 1 (which is impossible with the built in metatrader rsi).

COOL, COOL, COOL!...Thank you

Mladen...is there a way to place automatically something like "parabolic SAR" on the RSI average as done in illustration "b."?

Files:
a.gif  16 kb
b.jpg  73 kb

mladen:
I am afraid I am lost Can you explain a bit more about the idea?

Disregard my request Mladen, it is meaningless,sorry for confussion.I have noticed that François Bertrand and Giorgos Siligardos coded the same idea of Constance Brown.

Anyway, I haven't seen this anywhere in MQL community you may find it interesting:It is Siligardos "Reverse Engineering RSI (II)" (the one in the main chart not the RSIwith yellow MA) Traders Tips - August 2003 I am not sure if it is available in Elite section.

Files:
ttfig1.png  12 kb

Yes

I was aware of that indicator. Giorgos Siligardos has some interesting indicators he created, as well as as some interesting statements ("the genius" statement on his own site, for example ) but frankly I did not find some edge in the reverse engineering RSi hence I never converted it to metatrader mql code. Also, neither did I see a mql version of it anywhere

biddick:
Disregard my request Mladen, it is meaningless,sorry for confussion.I have noticed that François Bertrand and Giorgos Siligardos coded the same idea of Constance Brown. Anyway, I haven't seen this anywhere in MQL community you may find it interesting:It is Siligardos "Reverse Engineering RSI (II)" (the one in the main chart not the RSIwith yellow MA) Traders Tips - August 2003 I am not sure if it is available in Elite section.

It can not be done automatically

Will see if that can be done (since parabolic parabolic sar uses high and low prices for calculation and since rsi is single dimensional and it lacks high low values for a bar, not sure if any usable result can be achieved)

Pava:
Mladen...is there a way to place automatically something like "parabolic SAR" on the RSI average as done in illustration "b."?
Reason: