Any great idea about HEDGING positions welcome here - page 42

Seyedmajid Masharian:

maybe i want to reveal but not in buplic just to those that give any good idea here ...

Seyedmajid Masharian:

i hedg my positions in order to be in the latest right side of the market so it can protct me from falling into loss + make me consistent profit.

but 99% of people doesnt know how to hedge correctly and that remaining %1 (that i am among them) dont reveal those highly profitable secrets at all.

this is an art more than trading itself.

Bro you have 1% chance of getting something good out of hedging, but you say it won't be revealed, this means 0% chance

I would suggest you open up a little bit, im guessing it won't harm or give benefits to anyone

successful people have their own thing already, and those who lose their accounts won't turn rich because of a good hedge 

CrisZind:

Bro you have 1% chance of getting something good out of hedging, but you say it won't be revealed, this means 0% chance

I would suggest you open up a little bit, im guessing it won't harm or give benefits to anyone

successful people have their own thing already, and those who lose their accounts won't turn rich because of a good hedge 

There is nothing to be revealed.

"Hedging" as proved many times does not make any profit, it is mathematically impossible. There is no such thing as a good "hedge".

Those who cling on to the idea that simple "hedging" can make profits are delusional.

The term "Hedging" as used in this thread is simply opening opposite orders with the same instrument.

Hedging really doesn't make sense, if you have a "hedging opportunity", you would just be better to close the trade and open a new one if a good opportunity comes in.  All hedging does is doubling the spread of your trade, its no wonder why brokers would say its great... It is great, but only for the broker.

It is great, but only for the broker+professional trader$$$$

Seyedmajid Masharian:
It is great, but only for the broker+professional trader$$$$

I think that any professional trader would shake his head in amazement if someone who used "hedging" described themselves as "professional".

On the same instrument yes i am shaking my head, but i do know some that hedge for example over oil against inflation.

Of course that's a whole other model then what is mentioned in this thread.

I have something better than Hedging. Hedging does not work due to one or two reason. In fact, I have never seen a successful trading strategy. If you have any, show me and I'll tell you the flaws. I'll rather combine various indicators, such as Momentum, RSI, Stochastic, Awesome oscillator and the likes to build a good trading strategy.

dannydad:
I have something better than Hedging. Hedging does not work due to one or two reason. In fact, I have never seen a successful trading strategy. If you have any, show me and I'll tell you the flaws. I'll rather combine various indicators, such as Momentum, RSI, Stochastic, Awesome oscillator and the likes to build a good trading strategy.

do not rely on indicators . they just follow the price so it is better to follow the price action instead of using indicators and trade based on them instead of not useful indicators.

trust me i have tested thousands and thousands of indicators during 10 years of trading and they are all the same stuff and waste of time.

with them you only have %50 chance + lag.

I do not trust you and i don't think that i ever will.

In fact i would bet against you.

Seyedmajid Masharian:

maybe i want to reveal but not in buplic just to those that give any good idea here ...

You are such a scammer Seyedmajid.

everybody remember: every flatterer lives at the expense of those who listen.

Seyedmajid will never give you his profitable strategy if its ever exist.

Seyedmajid if you have a great profitable strategy please publish a signal and set a high price for renting, so we call all see the truth that your strategy is really profitable.

Either you shut up and give us an excuse or prove us by publishing a signal.

If you don't publish a signal as of today, this thread is a waste of time and it's a shame on you.

Reason: