Trading Strategies Based On Digital Filters - page 114

It is the situation right now (since 18 of November):

===============

- T3Digital_Martingale EA is on this post.

- some explanation before trading - this post.

Files:

Here still using m30 chart all indicators chart timeframe except one of the rbci's set at 60 minute timeframe still seems to be going well.

Files:

mrtools:
This is some digital mods done in preparation of creating an Ea, these are using t3 smoothing, they are mtf, and have alerts, 1 has arrows, if you prefer no smoothing just turn t3 period to 1 or zero. Prefer these because i personally have had problems with the other versions not updating, dragging down the computer resources,etc. Hopefully these will make a lot of people a lot of money !

the name of the indicator that paints the candles on your chart is what? Were can it be found?

thuginfinity:
the name of the indicator that paints the candles on your chart is what? Were can it be found?

Heiken Ashi, standard custom indicator in metatrader.

T3Digital_Martingale EA

Traded since 18th of November.

I am using tp = 110 with mm = false - others - by default ones. H1 timeframe for

GBPUSD

USDJPY

GBPJPY

AUDJPY

CADJPY

It is metatrader statement:

AUDJPY:

CADJPY:

GBPJPY:

===============

T3Digital_Martingale EA

I am using tp = 110 with mm = false - others - by default ones. H1 timeframe for

GBPUSD

USDJPY

GBPJPY

AUDJPY

CADJPY

GBPUSD:

USDJPY:

It is for all the pairs:

===============

T3Digital_Martingale EA

GBPUSD

USDJPY

GBPJPY

AUDJPY

CADJPY

GBPJPY:

GBPUSD:

USDJPY:

===============

T3Digital_Martingale EA

GBPUSD

USDJPY

GBPJPY

AUDJPY

CADJPY

GBPJPY:

AUDJPY:

===============

Really like this advisor. I am testing it out myself, but limiting the number of trades to 3 since my broker has problems with micro lot sizes and the EA will increase with 0.1, 0.2,0.3 etc so the risk gets quite large I feel.

The main risk these days I think is that macro events may make all pairs trend at the same time and you may not get as much diversification as you would like. Nevertheless, I am also thinking that using JPY may be a good choice here. Got some decent backtest results with AUDCAD as well.

Just about max lot size (since 18 of November).

For AUDJPY: 0.55

For GBPUSD: 0.34

For GBPJPY: 0.13

For USDJPY: 0.13

For CADJPY: 0.8

Yes, it is performing very good with respectively low drawdown and small max lot size for some pairs. I am using 10,000 dollar deposit just because I am trading 5 pairs simultaniously. But initial deposit can be smaller in case of trading just 1 pair only.

Reason: