Trend indicators - page 17

Ok, thanks for all the trend indicators but to anyone who has been testing them for a while now can you post what you find seems to be working out most accurate.

Thanks again

NonLag MA - automated

Hey gang -

Anyone have the intellectual bad-assery to make this NONLag send an alert (audible/popup) when the line changes color? (see pic)

Thatd make me happier than a pig in slop ;-)

Thx - Mongo

do NOT have the .mq4 file ;-(

Files:
nonlag.gif  21 kb
nonlagma.ex4  8 kb

Simple Trend Indicator Please

Hi All, Love all the flashy indicators of this forum!

To help compliment all these indicators, just wondering if someone can code a simple indicator that will colour the area of the actual sreen window (not the indicator window) RED when the slope of the 200 EMA is down ie "bearish" and GREEN if 200 EMA is sloping up ie "Bullish", also to be able to change the timeframe to MTF (i.e. able to plot the 200 MA screen colour (Bullish GREEN or Bearish RED) of the 60min on the 5min chart etc) to remind us all of the overall trend (without having to have the 200MA on the chart).

Also if possible to be able to vary the colours according to the degree of the angel of the MA (eg 0-15,16-30,31-45,46+) and able to input different values of the MA, different type of the MA etc. I believe this will be helpful to warn traders easily of the overall trend etc when all other indicators are on the screen, especially with the MTF! Also I believe it will help with visual backtesting of systems.

Could someone please help here?

Thanks in advance!

another trend indicator

You will be able to choose up to 4 currency pairs to show trend on Your charts. This indicator uses smoothed moving averages of 1H charts and stochastic of 4H charts. So use it on smaller timeframes (such as 1M, 5M, 15MIN, 30MIN). For detailed information visit my blog.

Regards,

suirad

Files:

This one allows You to have a look at 8 currency pairs and their 5 indicators with this, 1 indicator. It is recommended to use it on higher time frames, such as 4H, Daily, Weekly. For example, if trading on 15MIN TF, put this on Daily chart, and trade strongest and weakest currency pairs, depending on trend direction. For more information here's my blog.

Regards

Files:

Thanks Suirad

Very Nice Suirad, very nice.

Can you post the current results of your EA as well?

ismael360:
Very Nice Suirad, very nice. Can you post the current results of your EA as well?

Thank You, ismael

Yes I'm planning to post some results of my EA somewhere here or at my blog soon, keep in touch

Regards

Well.

WSOWROTrend indicator is based on Widners Oscilator. As I understand it is some preliminary indicator. Some people built the trading system on this indicator but they improved it.

nPeriod is number of the bars for the calculation of the minimums and maximums. The value of nPeriod may be from 3 or above. 9 is by defauld value. All the support and resistance lines are based on the maximums and minimums.

Trend analysin index

This one was initially developed a long time ago (by Adam White), but my search for it on metatrader did not give any results, so here it is for metatrader too ...

PS: default MaLength in the original is 20 but I decided to use 10 instead. Also, the original uses simple moving average for calculation (MaMode 0) but you might experiment with different modes - might give interesting results (like the example bellow : EMA mode (MaMode 1) and TaiLength 10). So, now we have it for metatrader too. At a first glance it looks useful. Maybe it helps someone in trading

Files:
tai_1.gif  23 kb
tai_2.gif  27 kb
tai_3.gif  25 kb

mladen:
This one was initially developed a long time ago (by Adam White), but my search for it on metatrader did not give any results, so here it is for metatrader too ...

PS: default MaLength in the original is 20 but I decided to use 10 instead. Also, the original uses simple moving average for calculation (MaMode 0) but you might experiment with different modes - might give interesting results (like the example bellow : EMA mode (MaMode 1) and TaiLength 10). So, now we have it for metatrader too. At a first glance it looks useful. Maybe it helps someone in trading

Better than MACD it is.....!!!!...

Files:
yoda.bmp  535 kb
Reason: