Nonlagging Tools - page 43

NonLag ma bars ...

Do you mean something like this :

Updated version compatible with new metatrader 4 posted here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Pava:
Are there non lag ma 7.1 bars indicator anywhere?...
Files:

mladen:
Also the version that has a percent filter and shift addition with changes made to use possibilities that are available from new metatrader 4 now (that makes it incompatible with older versions of metatrader 4 - it will not work on build 509 or earlier)

Dear mladen

It is possibel to have an alert too?

My respects

Da

dansmol:
Dear mladen

It is possibel to have an alert too?

My respects

Da

Version with alerts. Again : this version will work only with new builds od metatrader 4

mladen:
Version with alerts. Again : this version will work only with new builds od metatrader 4

Dear mladen

Thank you very much your answer.

My deepest respects

Dan

mladen:

Is this an EA or indicator??

Thanks for share the system to us..

emi_mahmudah:
Is this an EA or indicator?? Thanks for share the system to us..

emi_mahmudah

That is an indicator

Due to some changes that were done by metaquotes (in the way how arrays are handled) here is a version of the NonLag MA bars that should resist any such changes in array rules. I really hope that it will not be necessary to modify things that are using arrays for calculations but in this I am trying to predict what they must keep in how metatrader 4 works (it does it now actually how metatrader 5 works and it makes the array handling metatrader 4 and 5 compatible which should make it fairly sure that it won't need any adjustments)

Files:

Can non lag ma be made adaptive?

checkin:
Can non lag ma be made adaptive?

Could be a good idea.

mladen:
Could be a good idea.

Maybe worth a shot

Reason: