Big changes for MT4, in a few weeks - page 174

techmac:
I am still waiting on underwear sales using terminal Only then I will be happy

Be careful - it is beta underwear and may contain bugs.

Ovo:
Be careful - it is beta underwear and may contain bugs.

No worry : those are just MONSTER bugs :):)

Guys, don't forget that this is the last week that build 509 can be used in runtime. Next week - as mq promises - expect that it will stop working (depends on brokers too, but hearing that brokers are telling that an update does not depend on them ... well draw your own conclusion)

checkin:
Guys, don't forget that this is the last week that build 509 can be used in runtime. Next week - as mq promises - expect that it will stop working (depends on brokers too, but hearing that brokers are telling that an update does not depend on them ... well draw your own conclusion)

I have multiple old <=509 builds installed, but they all seem to start the update and fail unanimously.

Gentelmen

There is somebody who can tell me where I can find

the updater for my platform? I want to blocked ,

because I don't want to update from 646 to 670.

Thank you very much for your time

Dan

dansmol:
Gentelmen

There is somebody who can tell me where I can find

the updater for my platform? I want to blocked ,

because I don't want to update from 646 to 670.

Dan

Go to c: and in Documents and settings\All users\Application data\Metaquotes and Documents and settings\user name\Application data\Metaquotes find Webinstall folder. Delete it

mladen:
Go to c: and in Documents and settings\All users\Application data\Metaquotes and Documents and settings\user name\Application data\Metaquotes find Webinstall folder. Delete it

Dear mladen

My deepest respects

Dan

PS: check for those folders always before you start the metatrader and delete it. And just for the sake of being sure, make a backup of 647 that you can use to restore if you omit to check and it gets you off guard

What happened to Custom Indicators in the Navigator window?

I'm running build 670 and the Navigator window shows--

Accounts

Indicators

ExpertAdvisors

Scripts

And this is interesting, I opened "Indicators" and found all my custom indicators.

So what happened to the default indicators?

michaelB:
What happened to Custom Indicators in the Navigator window?

I'm running build 670 and the Navigator window shows--

Accounts

Indicators

ExpertAdvisors

Scripts

And this is interesting, I opened "Indicators" and found all my custom indicators.

So what happened to the default indicators?

They are in the Trend, Oscillators, Volumes and Bill Williams groups. Somebody there thought that it is very smart to do so. According to them standard deviation is a trend indicator

Reason: