4TF Bars: Indicators and Ideas - page 42

Hi Mladen and Mr.Tools.

Can you convert for me the attached ADX crossing variant into a 4Bar Fashion with MTF.

Thank you so much. Be blessed

adxcrossnrp.mq4

Files:

avibe:
Hi Mladen and Mr.Tools.

Can you convert for me the attached ADX crossing variant into a 4Bar Fashion with MTF.

Thank you so much. Be blessed

adxcrossnrp.mq4

avibe

Use this one : 4 time frame adx nmc.mq4 . Set the AdxLevel to 0 and you will get the same results as with that indicator

Thank you Mladen.

can you adjust for me this HMA and possibly throw in some arrows as the HMA begins changing trend.

I intend to use the 30Min HMA on 1min chart and i would like to see the arrows form on the 1 min chart.

I think one would think the arrow to form on the xx30hrs candle .. i would rather like it to form at the price the HMA changes colour rather than at the time.

I really appreciate your help. You are a life saver .

Be blessed

hma_zerolag_2.mq4

Thats exactly what iam talking about ....would be greatful to you if u could create such an indi...with alerts

Thanks & Regards

Privateer

mladen:
privateer I do not see how could a pivot be accommodated to this type of usage (unless its is a price to a pivot line relation and all the rest of pivots - supports and resistances - get ignored)

Anyone knows if Igorad have made any MTF indicator for the Labtrend indicator for several timeframes in a matrix style?

Sorry, here is the picture...

Like this one (TMS matrix):

Hi Mladen and Mrtools

Kindly help me convert this indi to 4 time series with alerts.

I appreciate your help

Be blessed

waddah_attar_explosion.mq4

avibe:
Hi Mladen and Mrtools

I appreciate your help

Be blessed

avibe

If you mean the colors of the histo bars, those are simply showing the slope of a 20,40 MACD

avibe:
Hi Mladen and Mrtools

I appreciate your help

Be blessed

Hi Avibe,

Made this one, its based on the histo only.

mladen:
avibe If you mean the colors of the histo bars, those are simply showing the slope of a 20,40 MACD

Thanks for that Mladen. I did not notice that

For the code do you see a possibility of it repainting ??

Peace and Grace to you.

Reason: