Question for experienced coders from a newbie coder

I wanted to put this indicator forward as I am becoming more and more interested in the coding side of forex.

I chose this indicator because to me it is typical of many indicators floating around out there, signal does not show up in real time.

I added an auto refresh indicator to the chart with it which did seem to help a bit.

I am really just interested in whether or not there are coding problems with this indicator ?

Thought if some more knowledgeable folks here could take a look then I could learn from their thoughts.

Thanks

Files:

godrich

Even though it is decompiled code, look for sidus indicator and explanations of it why does it repaints (since sidus indicator repaints). You can also find a non-repainting version of it (sidus v3 and some others - here is a post with one that does not repaint : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page280 ) so you can compare what is wrong with "regular" sidus indicators and why do they repaint and what are the coding problems that were not solved in it (or they were overlooked)

godrich:
I wanted to put this indicator forward as I am becoming more and more interested in the coding side of forex.

I chose this indicator because to me it is typical of many indicators floating around out there, signal does not show up in real time.

I added an auto refresh indicator to the chart with it which did seem to help a bit.

I am really just interested in whether or not there are coding problems with this indicator ?

Thought if some more knowledgeable folks here could take a look then I could learn from their thoughts.

Thanks
Reason: