Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 196

homestudy:
Not sure if it is the same one but might be what you are looking for Edit: Sorry doesn't complile I saw it on another thread and thought it would help but it isn't programmed correctly

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page92

StochCrossAlert_MTF.mq4

anyone can correct this indicator..it's not working

StochCrossAlert_MTF

homestudy:
Not sure if it is the same one but might be what you are looking for Edit: Sorry doesn't complile I saw it on another thread and thought it would help but it isn't programmed correctly

Hi.

Check it out now....

Files:

fxbs:
hm, like they using psar histo, hma histo (bars);

affraid you would say so (if you wouldn't - i could do nothing )

ok, i'll stick your gunn in basement with the bars

affraid that i say so??...come onnnn..you knew that i will say so from the begaining...AND,i knew that u got what i want from the first line i wrote (befor i explain what i do with this indicator)..

YOU BETTER KNOW THAT :"BECAUSE YOU ARE NICE & HELPFULL MAN( ur owen fault),I BECAME VERY NOISY MAN(always)..

I WILL NOT LET YOU SLEEP,LET US TONIGHT..HEHA

GoingForward:
Hi. Check it out now....

it's work..thanks

owh this indicator not showing arrow alert when 2 line of stoch crossing in MTF.It just alert with sound when stoch going up or going down.

can you put arrow alert when 2 line of stoch in bigger timeframe crossing?

example in 15m chart will show arrow alert stoch crossing from H1 chart

thanks for your help

Arrows

darkkiller:
it's work..thanks

owh this indicator not showing arrow alert when 2 line of stoch crossing in MTF.It just alert with sound when stoch going up or going down.

can you put arrow alert when 2 line of stoch in bigger timeframe crossing?

example in 15m chart will show arrow alert stoch crossing from H1 chart

thanks for your help

Hi.

I would gladly put arrows there but I am not a coder so I am afraid that I cannot help you. I had that indicator on file so I sent it to you as it exits. If you can get someone to code the arrows I would be interested in it also.

Regards,

GoingForward:
Hi.

I would gladly put arrows there but I am not a coder so I am afraid that I cannot help you. I had that indicator on file so I sent it to you as it exits. If you can get someone to code the arrows I would be interested in it also.

Regards,

Yup,i also do know how to code.Here i have indicator Stochastic with arrow alert.If anyone can make this MTF..trading will be much more fun

in Stoh thread https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/commercial-talks/18137-justforex - 4 example, Stochastic_Color_v1.02 -v1.04 - all mtf, all with sidnals(arrows) and alerts

My picture

It is my picture.

Files:
picture.gif  53 kb
desktop.rar  6 kb

i already do the search before i post here..but still dont find MTF stoch cross arrow alert.Here indicator with alert

#Stochastic_Cross_Alert_SigOverlayM_cw.mq4

can this indicator upgrade to MTF?

reason why?u can see the reason here

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

Files:
Reason: