Small problem with repainting Macd

Hi, i wonder if one of you kind expert coders could have a quick look at this Macd and see if you can stop it repainting

occasionally especially at near tops the arrow will disappear during the stophunt and then re-appear just after the downmove has started, the arrow just needs to stay where it was originally painted,

i dont think its a serial repainter like some, and have only seen it do it a few times, but could do with a little tweaking if possible, and i would nt know where to start

i did nt know how to upload the indi as its my 1st post - so added a previous link - its the Pussy galore

MACD Crossover Arrows & Alert.mq4

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574

i would also like to thank all the posters, and especially Mladen for all there work on this forum,

if it was nt for such kind people, many or maybe just me? would nt stand a chance in the market (not for long anyway)

Thanks alot

WR!

It is doing so because it is looking for future values too.

For example this line :

macd_sigafter = iMACD(Symbol(), Period(), MACD_Fast, MACD_Slow, MACD_Slowing, PRICE_CLOSE, MODE_SIGNAL, i-1);

is looking for future value of macd signal line and is using that later as a condition for drawing arrows.

WR1:
Hi, i wonder if one of you kind expert coders could have a quick look at this Macd and see if you can stop it repainting

occasionally especially at near tops the arrow will disappear during the stophunt and then re-appear just after the downmove has started, the arrow just needs to stay where it was originally painted,

i dont think its a serial repainter like some, and have only seen it do it a few times, but could do with a little tweaking if possible, and i would nt know where to start

i did nt know how to upload the indi as its my 1st post - so added a previous link - its the Pussy galore

MACD Crossover Arrows & Alert.mq4

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574

i would also like to thank all the posters, and especially Mladen for all there work on this forum,

if it was nt for such kind people, many or maybe just me? would nt stand a chance in the market (not for long anyway)

Thanks alot

Hi Mladen

thanks for the quick reply

i've just tried to remove the line of code - but unfortunately then there are no arrows

is there anyway it can be fixed?

possibly for a small fee ??

Thanks

This is how it should work and how it compares to regular MACD

WR1:
Hi Mladen

thanks for the quick reply

i've just tried to remove the line of code - but unfortunately then there are no arrows

is there anyway it can be fixed?

possibly for a small fee ??

Thanks

Hi, Mladen

Thanks for having a look, only trouble with it now is there are some extra arrows and quite a few extra fake signals especially on the faster settings i have it set on

i suppose its back to drawing board and the search for the perfect Macd arrow - if it exists lol

or a different strategy?

Thanks alot though, i really appreciate you taking a look

Regards

meta 4 Macd

mladen:
This is how it should work and how it compares to regular MACD

Hi Mladen,

with the "MACD2" which I sent you yesterday I saw on the active chart (1 min) that the yellow dot for the reversal signal is only showing up when I refresh the chart (changing from 1 m to 5 m and back) so there must be some bug. It would be a great deal if this could be checked and corrected.

I add the indi again here

Thanks Wolfsch

macd2.ex4

Files:
macd2.ex4  7 kb
Reason: