Benefit of signal provider free

Hello!

If i am a signal provider with free and i have many people follow my signal, will i have any benefit from Mql5? 

TKS! 

nguyenhongden:

Hello!

If i am a signal provider with free and i have many people follow my signal, will i have any benefit from Mql5? 

TKS! 

anyone know?

You build your reputation and confidence.

MarketArt:

You build your reputation and confidence.

I means benefit from mql5.com.

why we dont have prize for someone who have many follower of the week, of the month.. 

nguyenhongden:

Hello!

TKS! 

No.

But you have signal subscriber that can be upgraded to a fee based signal.

It's your choice though. 

phi.nuts:

No.

But you have signal subscriber that can be upgraded to a fee based signal.

It's your choice though. 

Thanks Phi.nuts!

This is a crocodile question

tonny:
This is a crocodile question

Why do u say that?

I asked what i dont know!  

What does a crocodile question mean?

luenbo:
I think his mean: not good question, evil question..!

luenbo:

It mean asking something but actually meant (or even wanted) something else or have other purposes other than the asked question.

In this case, the purpose is not to ask about the benefit of giving free signal but actually the purpose is to promote free signal.

Don't worry about tonny, recently he also has comment that I can define as crocodile comment if not piggybacking, and so is user song_song recently. Hope, tonny does not forget his "troubled" experience in mql4.com, caused by advertising.

@tonny, please don't start trolling and/or accusing someone without proper evidence. 

Troll - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
  • en.wikipedia.org
A troll is a supernatural being in Norse mythology and Scandinavian folklore. In origin, troll may have been a negative synonym for a jötunn (plural jötnar), a being in Norse mythology. In Old Norse sources, beings described as trolls dwell in isolated rocks, mountains, or caves, live together in small family units, and are rarely helpful to...