Tic_Tac Great Idea No More Guessing!!! - page 15

Hi,

The orionline indicator repaints badly.

not really

profitrader21:
Hi, The orionline indicator repaints badly.

It did not repaints. You should wait for the candle forming completely as this based on higher TF e.g. 1Hr TF or higher. Once the candle completed, it will stay.

However, of course there may be rooms for improvement.

Orinin

Orinin:
It did not repaints. You should wait for the candle forming completely as this based on higher TF e.g. 1Hr TF or higher. Once the candle completed, it will stay.

However, of course there may be rooms for improvement.

Orinin

If you post source code we'll can see if it repaints...With tester strategy it repaints very badly,in real time i don't know,but looking at the code we can see if it does

I am not that bad afterall, here a simple system from tic tac

Everyone blaming me for not giving anything (mostly newbies), well here a simple system I put together which is pretty descent, simple and have potential, most indi can be found on the net and none of them repaint (up to the last bar of course). This simple system I can say is much better than many system I seen here at tsd so just have to find the indi put it together and start making some descent money. Ideas provided by tic_tac

the system: basically just have to wait for 2 out of 3 condition to agree and open order if 3 agree open order with twice the lot.

Files:
5_1.gif  22 kb

leledc:
If you post source code we'll can see if it repaints...With tester strategy it repaints very badly,in real time i don't know,but looking at the code we can see if it does

Not having indicator code can't say 100% for sure but looks almost identical to this indicator! Looking at the code if it is same indicator will be repainting 5 bars back!!!!

That sure this indi repaints, nice one MrTools

mrtools:
Not having indicator code can't say 100% for sure but looks almost identical to this indicator! Looking at the code if it is same indicator will be repainting 5 bars back!!!!

yes indid macd line,macd cross, 5-34-5

in the 5min timeframe picture,the orininline indicator showed the trend earlier than erther indicators.

Files:
053.jpg  64 kb

yourspace:
in the 5min timeframe picture,the orininline indicator showed the trend earlier than erther indicators.

the orininline indicator gave me a wrong singal

mrtools:

Yes is this...Thank you!It repaints

Reason: