Requests & Ideas - page 460

mrtools:

Hello Leppozdrav, found this version of Williams AD and added the ma.

Williams_Accumulation_Distribution + Ma.mq4

Thank you very much mrtools. Just what I was looking for.

Renko:
Hi everyone, compliments of the season!!!!

I have been lurking around for a while but only now decided to officially join the forum. The forum is absolutely amazing, there is a wealth of knowledge and useful resources here to make trading easier. I have been using the Wilder's DMI Book Alerts nmc 2 found on the link below and this may seem like a dumb question to ask and I do not know if it can be done but I am wondering if it is possible to alter the ADX slope a bit to show the colour change one candle earlier, example in the image attached you will see 4 pairs of red vertical lines, the colour of the ADX changes from white to grey on the second, red vertical line for all 4 pairs of lines and I think it would work rather well if it were to show the colour change on the first red vertical line. Please let me know if this can be done and if it cannot maybe you all can share some ideas on how to make using the ADX better for trading.

Thank you in advance

Renko

If we do that, that will cause repainting

mladen:

Renko

If we do that, that will cause repainting

Thank you for your quick response. I just thought it may have been possible because I saw other versions where the changes occurred later rather than earlier and some where the signals were virtually reversed. Anyway, thanks again. Back to the drawing board for me.

Renko:
Thank you for your quick response. I just thought it may have been possible because I saw other versions where the changes occurred later rather than earlier and some where the signals were virtually reversed. Anyway, thanks again. Back to the drawing board for me.

I traded renko with the adx changing slope color a few months ago, it would repaint two bars back. I would recommend using heikin ashi smoothed with adx histogram.

tropicalrecon:
I traded renko with the adx changing slope color a few months ago, it would repaint two bars back. I would recommend using heikin ashi smoothed with adx histogram.

Thank you, I will certainly try that.

Renko:

That is the change that occurs when the signal happens (the "later than earlier"). I don't think that there is any purpose of placing "signals" back in the past just to make the indicator look better when the signal will happen in the same time in run time. If there is a way to get the signal actually earlier, then it would be a good job. Showing the signal where it did not happen is not so good

mladen:
That is the change that occurs when the signal happens (the "later than earlier"). I don't think that there is any purpose of placing "signals" back in the past just to make the indicator look better when the signal will happen in the same time in run time. If there is a way to get the signal actually earlier, then it would be a good job. Showing the signal where it did not happen is not so good

Yes I agree with you, if somehow we can get the signal earlier this would be a killer indicator for sure. I am even thinking of maybe using this indicator coupled with another that may give signals along the same lines albeit a little earlier but I have not found anything remotely close to it yet.

Dear mrtools

I would appreciate if you may update this indicator with All the latest averages + Arrow on first bar option and Display type option (Display color bars, Display color bars + dot and Display dot), so i can display only dot/arrow in the chart

Thanks

Happy New Year for all the user of this forum

Renko:
Yes I agree with you, if somehow we can get the signal earlier this would be a killer indicator for sure. I am even thinking of maybe using this indicator coupled with another that may give signals along the same lines albeit a little earlier but I have not found anything remotely close to it yet.

That (improving it) would prove to be harder than we think

abel:
Dear mrtools

I would appreciate if you may update this indicator with All the latest averages + Arrow on first bar option and Display type option (Display color bars, Display color bars + dot and Display dot), so i can display only dot/arrow in the chart

Thanks

Happy New Year for all the user of this forum

Abel added the latest averages and arrows with the display options.

volatility_quality_-_zero_line_averages_bars.ex4

Reason: