Elite indicators :) - page 1021

mladen:
Newer version of corrected average (found one issue in the version 2_1, version 2 does not have that issue - the issue is now solved) : corrected_average_2_2.ex4

Which chart is that?

airquest:
Why people are saying that MTF don't work on offline charts ? Don't you just use the current timeframe on those charts ? What's the point to use MTF on it ? I don't get it.

Example:

You use 10 pips renko as main chart and want to see trend from 25 or 50 pips offline chart, then you cant use the new averages MTF indicator, because you have only 1 Minute to Montly options.

The only solutions is to beg help for every new mtf indicator, but i dont want to be like pain in the a** every time. I know that everyone have little time.

nbtrading:
Which chart is that?

HA offline (from here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/183208/page9 )

how does it subscribe here?

FxStarter:
Example:You use 10 pips renko as main chart and want to see trend from 25 or 50 pips offline chart, then you cant use the new averages MTF indicator, because you have only 1 Minute to Montly options.The only solutions is to beg help for every new mtf indicator, but i dont want to be like pain in the a** every time. I know that everyone have little time.

Ah ok, I didn't know it could be used this way. I thought the offline charts needed to be loaded to get quotes, so I saw no point in loading mtf on it. But that makes sense now I guess.

erdenmensch:
how does it subscribe here?

There is no subscriptions any more to either elite or advanced section

That is a part of changes at the site

mladen:
HA offline (from here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/183208/page9 )

OK. Thanks :0

This is an upgraded version of wso & wro_T3ma_mtf_alerts, about wso and wro, described as(Widner support oscillator & Widner resistance oscillator) is based on the "Automated Support And Resistance" by Mel Widner article published in TASC. "Support and resistance analysis is a proven method for selecting key price levels for trading decisions; traders usually perform the analysis by hand. The automatic charting method and new oscillators presented here are easy to implement and give a precise comparison of price to these important levels." - Automated Support And Resistance, by Mel Widner, Ph.D.

The original version was made by Mladen, Jurik smoothing was added along with t3's of wso and wro and alerts when the user controlled levels are crossed.

wso & wro_T3ma_mtf_alerts 2.mq4

mladen:

GADEY

Here is a version with which you can chose alert on levels crosses and alerts on slope change (you can have both in the same time if you want it) : smoothed_rsi_inverse_fisher_transform_averages_nrp_2.mq4

Also some user friendly changes made

Hi mladen,

Thanks for prompt response from you.

The indicator you referred is not generating alerts when colour changes. Kindly modify so that alerts will be generated when colour changes for the indicator.

Regards,

Murali

GADEY:

Hi mladen,

Thanks for prompt response from you.

The indicator you referred is not generating alerts when colour changes. Kindly modify so that alerts will be generated when colour changes for the indicator.

Regards,

Murali

Murali

Updated version : smoothed_rsi_inverse_fisher_transform_averages_nrp_2_1.mq4

Here is an example how that indicator work (this is an example when 2 not 1 alerts are triggered at the same time - on level cross and on slope change) :

Reason: