Piplite v1.0 - page 26

Hi lron ,

Thank you for your EA.

EA not working

I dont know what is happening but the Latest Piplite v3.1 is not working or maybe I am not doing what I am suppose to do. I only loaded the Piplite v3.1 in the experts folder on my platform. How do I load the remaining files? Please can somebody out there help......

How do I load these files?

Adaptive RSI.mq4

piplite gbpusd.tpl

signal bars v71.ex4

adewale001:
I dont know what is happening but the Latest Piplite v3.1 is not working or maybe I am not doing what I am suppose to do. I only loaded the Piplite v3.1 in the experts folder on my platform. How do I load the remaining files? Please can somebody out there help......

Adaptive RSI.mq4

piplite gbpusd.tpl

signal bars v71.ex4

Load the adaptive rsi.mq4 and signal bars v71.exe into the program files>ibfx>experts>indicators folder. I had the same problem because had renamed adaptive rsi to something else and the ea did not recognize it. Look in the journal and experts of metratrader. It will also give you an insight to the problem as well. Journal and experts is located next to the trade, account history, news, alerts etc on metatrader. Hope this helps

adewale001:

Adaptive RSI.mq4

piplite gbpusd.tpl

signal bars v71.ex4

Forget piplite gbpusd.tpl into the template folder. Program files>ibfx>template

Hi

I have been using Piplite very successfully on GBPUSD 5min chart. Have changed the Profit Skew to 7 and the Rsi period to 5. I have noticed that it can sometimes take hours before opening a trade and in that time i am sure it could have had a profitable trade. Is there any way of making the EA open a trade immediately after it is loaded? Would appreciate any help with this

Best rgds

Thanks Iron for making this EA available..Wish you everything of the best.

Piplite

All,

First to answer the question about Piplite being a hedging trader. It is not a hedging trader. Sometimes, and on rare occasion, during the start of it's trading basket, it has a hard time determining the correct direction.

This happens when Piplite has a .01 buy/sell lot out there and the direction suddenly reverses so it puts an opposite buy/sell. Well, if your broker did not allow hedging, your broker would close out both trades. It will probably be at a small loss but Piplite will have the correct direction now.

Piplite does not put a trade out there the second it is placed on a chart. Changing the parameters to get it to place trades is asking for trouble. Let Piplite do it's thing. The parameters for success are built right into Piplite v3.1 on the GBPUSD m30. If you change any of these things, you do so at your own risk and probably bad trades.

Piplite will not be modified for the "hedging" issue. In fact, this issue will ensure Piplite trades successfully in the correct direction!

Happy Trading

v/r

Hi Iron

Many thanks for your answers. Much appreciated. Will follow your advice.

Hey Iron,

Another question - if my computer were to turn off during trading and there were 3 orders open (0.01, 0.02 and 0.03), then when i reload metatrader, would piplite remember that it had opened 3 orders, and manage them appropriately? would it realise that the next order to open should be the 4th lot size (i.e. 0.04) ?

thanks!

lron:
All,

First to answer the question about Piplite being a hedging trader. It is not a hedging trader. Sometimes, and on rare occasion, during the start of it's trading basket, it has a hard time determining the correct direction.

This happens when Piplite has a .01 buy/sell lot out there and the direction suddenly reverses so it puts an opposite buy/sell. Well, if your broker did not allow hedging, your broker would close out both trades. It will probably be at a small loss but Piplite will have the correct direction now.

Piplite does not put a trade out there the second it is placed on a chart. Changing the parameters to get it to place trades is asking for trouble. Let Piplite do it's thing. The parameters for success are built right into Piplite v3.1 on the GBPUSD m30. If you change any of these things, you do so at your own risk and probably bad trades.

Piplite will not be modified for the "hedging" issue. In fact, this issue will ensure Piplite trades successfully in the correct direction!

Happy Trading

v/r

Great. Thanks for clarifying. I certainly thought the EA was trying to hedge. So this is good news.

saintmo

Reason: