Great EA, Reverse SystemBest but I need help to make it better - page 2

Too good to be true

Right, it's a backtest scam !

where did you get it from ?

hi

why i can not try it,when i copy the indicators to the experts folder, i reopen the MT4, and i load it in the chart. but the chart is like this.

how to make it work? hope someone can help me.thank you

yourspace

Files:
00055.gif  23 kb

Are you 100% sure it's a scam?

What is that made you think that?

I was running a demo 1 and 1/2 week ago and I could swear that I saw 1 open positive position, but since that nothing.

I was browsing the web and I am not sure where exactly it was, but simply google it as it is written and maybe you can find the fount.

Thanks for the help

Has to be a scam

I've backtested the snot out of this thing. If it were able to duplicate the results on a live account, I would buy my wife and myself matching Porsche

twin-turbo 911s, pay off my daughter's mortgage, sell my house and move to somewhere with a warmer climate than Chicago.

The winning percentage and DD figures are a giveaway. Usually, when you have an EA with 100% winners, it is because there is no stop loss. IOW, trades are never closed, so they never show up as losers. This type of EA, though, will show very high DD. The EA on this thread does NOT have any DD, to speak of, which makes me think Safenet is correct in his assessment(trading off historical data).

I have this EA on two demo accounts and it is not trading, which is what I expected.

Rob

yourspace:
hi

why i can not try it,when i copy the indicators to the experts folder, i reopen the MT4, and i load it in the chart. but the chart is like this.

how to make it work? hope someone can help me.thank you

yourspace

You probably don't have live trading enabled, but that won't make any difference, since it is not designed to trade off of live data.

Rob

Hi

It's not trading either here!

I see, that's why it did trade on a demo once, but it's not with you? Well end of the month, Independence Day, slow market could be also a cause...

I also placed it on a very small live account which I monitor continuously and it's not trading either.

I thought at first that it has something to do with changing the number that you see in the settings. By the way, what's the 5 I see in the settings, the slippage?

Could also be that the time frame is wrong.

Right nowI only have it on EurUsd 1h with the number 5.

Since I shared a crappy Ea, I want to make it up to you and share a good one, and that's just my humble opinion. It's free and it's called VS_EUROCROSS it's easy to find and to download.

It seems backtesting really great. I have started testing it yesterday. Anyone any thoughts on it or anyone has any great Ea would like to share?

Thanks

Ciao

Net

The Reverse System (first file I posted) trades but never closes a trade, is there a way to fix it or to see if there is something interesting in the coding?

Love the fact that trades continuously!

let us know.

Thanks

Net

Net123:
It's not trading either here!

I see, that's why it did trade on a demo once, but it's not with you? Well end of the month, Independence Day, slow market could be also a cause...

I also placed it on a very small live account which I monitor continuously and it's not trading either.

I thought at first that it has something to do with changing the number that you see in the settings. By the way, what's the 5 I see in the settings, the slippage?

Could also be that the time frame is wrong.

Right nowI only have it on EurUsd 1h with the number 5.

Since I shared a crappy Ea, I want to make it up to you and share a good one, and that's just my humble opinion. It's free and it's called VS_EUROCROSS it's easy to find and to download.

It seems backtesting really great. I have started testing it yesterday. Anyone any thoughts on it or anyone has any great Ea would like to share?

Thanks

Ciao

Net

IMO , Both of them can be put to trade , The results will however might not be the same as in back testing but possibile fix is there ...

Now on a side note, to make it better will require a lot of modifications and perhaps an architectural changes to this ea ( still reading the history data file .hst )...

To programmers reading this .. This EA and 100 Pips/EscalpeLast ... are good challenging EA's so if you are looking for some Nice EA's that have high potential look into these for modifications. as i search for more and possibly point out. If you don't know MQL, there is not much you can really do but start learning.

-Guyver

Hi, so Guyver you think there is some potential in these EAs, are you referring to the The Reverse System and the The Reverse SystemBest? Even the The Reverse SystemBest? So it's not a scam, after all?!?

Would you be willing to help me out, since I don't know much about programming? I brought them to your attention so I hope that could count for something.

Let me know if you have some good news.

Thanks

Net

Net123:
Hi, so Guyver you think there is some potential in these EAs, are you referring to the The Reverse System and the The Reverse SystemBest? Even the The Reverse SystemBest? So it's not a scam, after all?!?

Would you be willing to help me out, since I don't know much about programming? I brought them to your attention so I hope that could count for something.

Let me know if you have some good news.

Thanks

Net

No, i was pointing for modification of this EA ,,, when that happens this is not your Reverse System EA anymore... otherwise reverse system works but it is rubbish as it is same as in others ea i pointed out ( imho ).. so unless you go about modify it depending on how you modify it .. not a trade-able ea ... i suggest learning some mql at your end.

-guyver

Reason: