E-mail Notification from Indicators in MT4

have a few Indicators that have been coded to provide e-mail alerts when signals are generated.

I have a cellphone set-up to receive SMS or e-mails as well as Outlook Express, Yahoo and Gmail accounts.

I have tried everything I know how and have read about setting MT4 to send an e-mail and have yet to be successful. My thought processes must be short circuited. In this group NewDigital has a collection of links to information on e-mail set-up, but none have worked for me.

If it can be done, can anyone help me use my Indicators to send an e-mail alert to Gmail? I believe the Indicators are already set, it's MT4 set-up to Gmail that appears to be broken, Test messages from MT4 have never worked, no matter which I try to configure.

Thanks

the metaq.net reply me that we can not use gmail

instead of gmail why dont you try and e-mail service that send notification via sms

or

use another free pop3 e-mail that give you the forward mail service

then forward them to your gmail , in case you really need gmail

phoenix, thank you for the quick reply. I am willing to try any service that will work with MT4. Just trying to get a message to my cell phone (Cingular). I can send an e-mail directly to phone at xxxxxxxxx@cingularme.com, so either using cingular directly or a servie that will forward e-mail will work for me.

I have not yet figured out how to get MT4 to send an e-mail to anything.

you're wellcome

smtp

webicknell:
phoenix, thank you for the quick reply. I am willing to try any service that will work with MT4. Just trying to get a message to my cell phone (Cingular). I can send an e-mail directly to phone at xxxxxxxxx@cingularme.com, so either using cingular directly or a servie that will forward e-mail will work for me. I have not yet figured out how to get MT4 to send an e-mail to anything.

Hi..

Please try to fill SMTP login form in MT4 using this one

10digitphonenumber@cingularme.com

Hope that works ...

*note: replace the "number" with your phone or pin number

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

adx email alert

hi

has any member got adx crossover email alert.. thanks

Does anyone know how to send email to a group from an EA?

Thanks

increase:
Does anyone know how to send email to a group from an EA? Thanks

Well after a long search I managed to send multiple emails from MT4,

Out of interest and to help others this is how I did it.

Setup MT4 EA email setup to send to gmail, then setup gmail for Outlook Express and to send it's MT4 output to Outlook Express, then setup outlook express to forward the Alert message to the group.

Reason: