Something interesting, old thread - page 38

Pardon me...but isn't the word "osci_later" includes significant lag in itself already?!

:)

Don't worry : in this case, making an oscillator of the Keltner channel does not add any lag at all compared to the "on chart" channel, so it is simply different (maybe more convenient) way of looking at the Keltner channel

Pava:
Pardon me...but isn't the word "osci_later" includes significant lag in itself already?!

universal oscillator

Interesting idea from rone : a universal oscillator. Will nor describe what can it do since all is visible from parameters choices

Files:

Rsi floating levels

Rsi floating levels (metatrader 4 indicator version posted at this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178733/page13 with an in detail detail description of what and how it does it) made for metatrader 5. It has some additions specific for metatrader 5 (filled region on levels break up or down) and is not using metatrader RSI but is using the one that can calculate even the RSI of length of 2 which is impossible with any of the metatrader built in or example rsi indicators)

Trend line price crossing alerts indicator

An interesting trend line price crossing alert indicator made by rone. Place the indicator on chart, draw some trend lines on chart and the indicator will alert when price is crossing that trend line

Files:

Super Woodie CCI

One more version of Woodies CCI (there is a Mnx CCI at this thread that honors Woodies rules of trend change to the letter) This one does not do that as Woodie describes it but I am still posting it so that they can be compared and one can deside which one to use (the more choices we heave the better )

A comparison : upper is this one, lower is Lnx CCI which works as Woodie described it

Files:

Predict

Indicator that is trying to predict the next signal and is, along with placing signals on chart, writing out recommendation on screen. Originally made by Ronald Verwer

Files:
predict.png  86 kb
predict.mq5  8 kb

mladen:
One more version of Woodies CCI (there is a Mnx CCI at this thread that honors Woodies rules of trend change to the letter) This one does not do that as Woodie describes it but I am still posting it so that they can be compared and one can deside which one to use (the more choices we heave the better ) A comparison : upper is this one, lower is Lnx CCI which works as Woodie described it

Mladen,

I like your version, is this indicator available in mql4?

I don't remeber where I posted it and could not find it now, so here I am posting this one : it gives the same results like the metatrader 5 version.

nevar:
Mladen, I like your version, is this indicator available in mql4?
Files:

DiNapolli targets indicator for metatrader 5

Files:
Reason: