MACD indicator - page 7

well, osma histo; second macd line shifted:

Buffer4=iMA(NULL,0,FastEMA,0,MODE_EMA,PRICE_CLOSE,i-1)-iMA(NULL,0SlowEMA,0,MODE_EMA,PRICE_CLOSE,i-1);

but:

buffer 3 (osma) ; arrow signals :

if ((Buffer3 > 0) && (Buffer3 HistThreshold)//Long Begin

see there is no buff 3 , only buff 4[ i-1] so...thing repaint signals like hell, be aware ...

macd & entry/exit signals put together cool though;

Files:

Adx/macd

Help, I am looking for an indicator that uses a combination of ADX and MACD. Thanks in advance.

MAcd sequential

Good day

I'm hoping someone could help me here pls. Most people know about the Tom de Mark sequential indicator, which counts from a specific bar and then at bar 9 is a probable turning point. That is the first screenshot attached. I have also attached the indicator.

What I would like for it to do is have the same principle work on the macd indicator I have attached. Except I would like the sequence to only go to 3, and then I want the indicator to only show me what number in the sequence previous bar was, as attached picture 2.

Thank you and have a good week.

Kind regards

Sue

PS: In the macd picture,the 4rthy macd is actually sequence number 1

MACD sequential

Hi

Is there no one that couldhelpme with the above thread, by letting macd histogram bars indicate which number in the sequence it is once a new colour comes?

Thank you

newdigital:
Indicators:

eSignal MACD: elite section post.

MACD and PPO. PPO_Lnx and MACD_Lnx (elite section):

- indicators old version,

- indicators new version,

- explanation is here and here.

MACD_LSMA_EMA indicator, MACD_DEMA and DEMA_RLH2 are on this post (elite section).

MACD_T3 indicator: elite section post.

MACD indicator's versions with alert: here, here, here (email and alert), here (BB_MACD_withAlert.mq4) and here (alert,sound and email).

MTF MACD versions are here, here, here (2 indicators), here, here (MTF ZeroLagMACD), here (MACD# MTF by cja), here (MTF_MACD_Bars by cja), here, here (MTF_zlagMACD_v3 with automatic multiplier), here (mtf MACD by lukas1), here (OsMACD (MACD&OsMA); OsMA+ mtf OsMA coloredline and MTF_MACD/OsMACD), here (macd alpha and MACD__MTF), here (MTF MACD Line), here (MACD_HULL), here (macd sidebar 4 colors), here (#MTF_BB_MACD), here (mod v3 cja's 4in1 macd), here (bbmacd v1.3).

MACD colour histogram: many indicators are on this thread.

MACD 2 Colour HISTOGRAM and OsMA Color 1S: the thread.

OsMA Color and MACD HISTO are here.

Standard MACD Indicators: many variations of standard MAD is on this thread: MACD 2 Colour HISTOGRAM for a Black or dark background, MACD_2Colour HISTO for a white or light background, two macd lines indicator, 2 lines & histogram MACD for any timeframe.

MACD_4CZ : 4color up/dn over/under Zero - this thread.

MACD indicator on price chart: the thread.

3 color MACD indicator is here and here.

Guppy MACD is on this thread.

Bb Macd dots is here.

MACD Dot indicator is here.

MACD Adjustable is here.

66-macd: indicators for Metatrader 3.

Full Macd Divergence with Alert Indicator is on this thread.

Multi pair and multi time frame MACD https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page142

Removal of topline

Hi

Could someone please remove the label as indicated in the white rectangle on the chart of the macd indicator.

Or even just shorten it. It says macd_ 4colour then it has 6 parameters in the label. The reason I want it shortened is because many times it runs alll the way and hides the last few histogram bars.

FXBS: Thank you for the suggestion on the RSI removing of the label.I found the line in the code as you suggested.I have searched for the same line or similar line in the macd, but no luck.

Anyways, you all have a good 2 days of trading and then a fanatastic weekend.

Files:

spiritbreezer:
The reason I want it shortened is because many times it runs alll the way and hides the last few histogram bars.

It has to be coded in the indicators.

Your solution is to go to "common" tab in the input parameter of the MACD and set a higher "fixed maximum".

Hope that helps.

FerruFx

MACD Label

Hi FerruFx

I am unable to set any specific high or low in the commons tab as this will then cause macd to not work they I want it to. But thank you for the suggestion.

Here's the MACD modified.

FerruFx

Files:

FerruFx

Problem solved

Thank you so much. Have a GREAT day!

Reason: