MA Cross Indicator

Hi all..

Anybody has an indicator which plot an arrow on MA cross? Or there's anybody kind enough to help me coding this indicator? I have one which close with my need, unfortunately it is apply on price_close only. Anybody pls help me to complete this indicator so we can apply the parameter to open, close, high and low. Hopefully if it will appears like my stop reversal indicator, there's a line to connect each arrow, and add an alert in it.

More preferably if somebody tell me how to do it step by step so I can learn.

Thanks in advance

newdigital:
Check this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Thanks New Digital, but what MA_crossover indicator I found there is only applied to price_close. My idea is to use 2 MA with same period but one MA apply to open price, the other apply to close price, and for filtering I use the same method but with longer period. Using 4 MA with similar appearance is too noisy for my eyes.

Anybody could help me?

Devil2000:
Thanks New Digital, but what MA_crossover indicator I found there is only applied to price_close. My idea is to use 2 MA with same period but one MA apply to open price, the other apply to close price, and for filtering I use the same method but with longer period. Using 4 MA with similar appearance is too noisy for my eyes. Anybody could help me?

Here is one I changed, it pretty much covers all needs, it includes lines and arrows and can be changed in the setup for SMA, EMA etc it also has alerts

Files:
trendtest.mq4  5 kb

increase:
Here is one I changed, it pretty much covers all needs, it includes lines and arrows and can be changed in the setup for SMA, EMA etc it also has alerts

Hi Increase, thanks for your reply. But your indicator is only applied to "price_close", can you modify it so it can applied to open, close, high and low of the candle?

Devil2000:
Hi Increase, thanks for your reply. But your indicator is only applied to "price_close", can you modify it so it can applied to open, close, high and low of the candle?

I am not at all sure what you exactly mean, you will need to spell it out.

it is probably beyond my skill, but take a look at this and tell me how it differs from your idea?

Files:

increase:
I am not at all sure what you exactly mean, you will need to spell it out. it is probably beyond my skill, but take a look at this and tell me how it differs from your idea?

Sorry if I wasn't make myself clear. Here is an indicator with an "applied price" parameter. Once you see the code, you'll understand what I mean.

Btw, I like your 1st trendtest.

Files:

Devil2000:
Sorry if I wasn't make myself clear. Here is an indicator with an "applied price" parameter. Once you see the code, you'll understand what I mean. Btw, I like your 1st trendtest.

Thanks, yes the trendtest worked quite well but gives a few too many signals.

Your indicator looks interesting perhaps someone else will pick it up, bit too advanced for little me

P.S. here is my 'cute' wav file for the alert

Files:
sounds.rar  388 kb

increase:

Your indicator looks interesting perhaps someone else will pick it up, bit too advanced for little me

Thanks for the wav file.

Somebody please help me..?

Just want to catch an attention from programmers here..

Anybody can show me how to solve my problem?

Thanks

increase:

Back with my trendtest, with these settings now works how I wanted it.

on an M5 setting gives good trend direction signals

Files:
Reason: